Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"24"

That's how many delegates the "Ice Queen" will get after the dumbocratic party leaders decided to seat the delegates from Michigan and Florida at only half strength.

Of course now everyone in camp Hillary is crying that the process was unfair. They were "jeering","hissing", and to use, if I may, a biblical rerence,gnashing their teeth.

Hilliary's peeps are mad because even after all of this, the "0" man will keep his delegate lead. One of Hillary's henchmen,Harold Ickes, said that Hillary will "reserve the right" to appeal the decision to the party's credentials committee. Oh boy!

"I am stunned that we have the gall and chutzpah to substitute our judgment for 600,000 voters". Nice rhetoric there Harold, that will really help your party come November. And I have a question: Didn't your girl agree to play by these very rules? Just a thought.

I know one thing, the "Clintonites"are fighting mad. You Obamaholics are going to have to knock down and drag these fools all the way to Denver.

"My mama always taught me to play by the rules." So said my girl Donna Brazille. Sorry Donna, your mama's name ain't Hillary Clinton.

***folks I hope this worked out.I did this entire post on my Blackberry" I happen to be out of pocket right now****

Post a Comment

0 Comments