I am glad that the Dukie who thought that it would be cool to hang a noose on a tree on campus was exposed. I mean how dumb can this guy be? He is possibly throwing away a first rate education because he ...I don't know, thought it would be cool to troll black folks. *shaking head*Oh well, maybe he can go and join these guys now.
But a story about one ignorant misguided student pales in comparison to what has taken place on another university campus on the other side of the world.
Sadly, it probably won't get as much attention here in America. But I would like to remind everyone that there was a horrific terrorist attack in Africa today. One hundred and forty seven innocent people killed.
I can't imagine the unspeakable pain that these poor people must be going through.
These animals masquerading as human beings slaughtered innocent college students who never saw it coming. Everyone of them had a name and a loved one who will miss them more than words can ever describe.
But hey, it wasn't in America, or Western Europe for that matter, so we will not hear about it over and over again on our cable news stations. Imagine, for a second, that such an act had taken place on the campus of the aforementioned Duke University.
"The massacre that killed 147 people and wounded scores of others at a Kenyan university lasted for hours Thursday before the terror was over.
"It is a very sad day for Kenya," Interior Ministry Joseph Nkaissery said of the carnage at Garissa University College.
Mr. Nkaissery , it is not only a "sad day" for Kenyans; it is a "sad day" for everyone of us in the diaspora, and human beings everywhere.

0 Comments