Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Andrew and Jacoby.


So, once again, we have to call wingnuts on their bullshit. This time, as Warner Wolf used to famously say: "Let's go to the video tape"

"Three Democratic congressmen — all black — say they heard racial slurs as they walked through thousands of angry protesters outside the U.S. Capitol. A white lawmaker says he heard the epithets too. Conservative activists say the lawmakers are lying.
What does the video show? Not much. Indeed, new interviews show that a much-viewed YouTube recording cited as evidence by conservatives was actually shot well after the time in question."

Wait, you mean the video tape that the wingnuts were calling the smoking gun was full of blanks? Now there is a surprise. Yet they still persist with this charade.

"Stung by the charges of racism, conservatives and tea party activists insist it never happened. And one of them is offering big money if anyone can prove it did.
With so many media and citizen cameras at the demonstration, any epithets would have been caught on tape, says Andrew Breitbart. He's the web entrepreneur who released the video of ACORN workers counseling actors posing as a pimp and prostitute, and has pledged $100,000 to the United Negro College Fund if anyone provides proof of the epithets. "It didn't happen," said Breitbart, who wasn't there. "This is 2010. Even a racist is media-savvy enough not to yell the N-word."

Andrew, if you weren't there, how the hell do you know that it "didn't happen"?
And again, why the hell would I take the word of a bunch of rabid wingnuts over the word of a civil rights icon?

"Listen, I was there," Carson, D-Ind., said in an interview. "In many regards I think (the challenges are) a veiled attempt to justify actions that are simply unjustifiable. I think we need to move toward a dialogue that explores why this kind of divisive and reprehensible language is still making it into our political debate."A fourth Democrat, Rep. Heath Shuler of North Carolina, who is white, backed up his colleagues, telling the Hendersonville (N.C.) Times-News that he heard the slurs. "

Hear that Andrew? Even a white man who was there backs up Lewis and company.

But I tell you what I am going to do. I don't have $100,000.00 to throw away like Andrew Breitbart. But if you wingnuts can prove that it didn't happen, I promise I will raise $10,000.00 and donate it to the local Tea Party Chapter. And, just to sweeten the deal for you wingnuts out there; I will stop blogging forever. [Story]

Finally, I can't let this next story go without blogging about it. My man Greg Fuller sent it to me, and as painful as it is for me to write about, I have to share it with the rest of you. That's how we do here in the fields, we try to keep it one hundred percent at all times.

So here is the story:

"Jacoby Laquan Smith says he will turn himself in to St. Paul police this week for what must be the most unmanly crime on record: domestically abusing his armless, legless girlfriend.
Smith allegedly punched Tiesha Bell in the face 10 times during the March 22 incident and faces a misdemeanor fifth degree assault charge and a gross misdemeanor for interfering with a 911 call. Bell was in no position to defend herself, being that both hands and both legs were amputated due to a childhood illness. But Smith says don’t let that fool you–Bell is like a handless, legless Ultimate Fighter. 'She’ll swing, push me down and choke me with her nubs,' Smith told the Pioneer Press."

.................I am sorry y'all, but I am speechless. It's hard to write after reading some shit like this. And for all you pro- life folks out there, I have a serious question for you: After hearing about Jacoby Laquan Smith, would you care to rethink your position?

"Smith said that prior to the domestic dispute, Bell was cheating on him.
That’s right, Smith was being cuckolded by a quadruple amputee. That can’t be good for the self-esteem. He turned on the TV and Bell got mad, he says. She punched him in the groin with her deadly nub and then proceeded to dowse him in urine from a bed pan." [Full story]


Jacoby, you are one sick dude.




Post a Comment

0 Comments