Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bad people!




A couple of stories have me seeing red tonight. I will start with the two pictures that you are seeing with this post. Tell me, what is wrong with these two pictures? If you noticed the omission of the black folks on the poster set for a UK audience of the movie "Couple's Retreat", please go to the head of the class.

Like honestly, WTF is wrong with these movie execs? I mean this shit is getting just a little pathetic. I know that I am supposedly one of your faster racism chasers, but I am here to say that I doubt seriously if folks in the UK are so racist that they would stay away from a movie like this because it had a black couple.


Mr. Movie Executive, why cast black actors in movies if you are afraid to market them to certain audiences? And did you really think that people wouldn't notice this? Unbelievable!

"... a Universal spokesman said the altered poster aimed "to simplify the poster to actors who are most [recognizable] in international markets.""
Bullshit!

Vince Vaughn, you are my man, but if you don't get with the producers and the studio responsible for this movie I am going to have to put you in my diss category. They are, after all, putting you front and center out there. I am sure that you don't want to be associated with this crap.

The second story that has me upset comes from North Carolina. Some stories just won't leave you alone, even when you try to ignore them. I actually stumbled on this story four times today, so I think the blogging Gods were trying to tell me something.

The last time I saw it was over at an excellent site called "Whose Shoes Are These Anyway?" and the author was as outraged as I am that this could have happened to this little girl.


Some of you Negroes I swear. Oh yes, it's time, once again, to attack black.

Antoinette Nicole Davis what the hell is wrong with you? Prostituting a five year old child?

"Police have charged the girl's mother, Antoinette Nicole Davis, with trafficking and other offenses, authorities said. Davis was "prostituting her child" ... ... The mother told police last week that the child vanished from their mobile home in Fayetteville. Hotel surveillance video taken around the same time Shaniya was reported missing showed the girl with a man identified as Mario Andrette McNeill. He was charged with first-degree kidnapping.(CNN)"
Ironically, I just saw the movie "Precious", and like the other blogger alluded to, the similarities are way too eerie. Some Negroes are beyond help, and the rest of us just have to cut their sorry asses loose. Nicole Davis and her poor excuse for a man are two such Negroes.

This story is sad and tragic, and it needs to be talked about. We can't run away from this kind of shit folks. If we don't confront it and talk about it, other children suffering under similar conditions will be overlooked by the rest of us and who knows what kind of fate awaits them.

I am just sorry that it was too late for this poor child.






Post a Comment

0 Comments