Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Conspiracy theories and a dead Justice.

Wait a minute now, these conspiracy theories floating around that someone murdered Justice Scalia's is getting out of hand. 

And of course wingnuts are implying that President Obama and his secret assassin army had a hand in the jurist's untimely demise. To them, he had this nefarious plot in place all along to totally transform America. All it took was a quick pillow to the head. "Check that pillow for Obama's prints". Don't laugh, someone actually wrote that.

Check out this headline from Drudge:

"BREAKING: Justice Scalia Found Dead WITH PILLOW OVER HIS HEAD at Ranch Owned by Obama Award Winner

…Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara, a Democrat, acknowledged that she pronounced Scalia dead by phone, without seeing his body."

See how they did that? They made a connection to Obama by saying that Scalia died in the home of an  "Obama Award Winner"

I mean even the leading republican candidate for president has jumped into the debate.

"Donald, I need to come back to the topic we’ve all been screaming about here, which is Scalia, was he murdered,” Savage said. “I know it’s pretty brutal to say that, and I’m not wanting to drag you into this, but this is going to be bigger and bigger and bigger.”

“I went on the air and said we need the equivalent of a Warren Commission, we need an immediate autopsy before the body is disposed of. What do you think of that?” Savage asked.....

“Well I just heard today… you know I just landed and I’m hearing it’s a big topic.”

“But they say they found a pillow on his face, which is a pretty unusual place to find a pillow,” Trump said. “I can’t tell you– I can’t give you an answer.” [Source]

You can't?! How about he died of a heart attack because of his terrible eating habits and the poor physical shape that he was in? It's not like we are talking about 40 year old man here. The man was pushing 80 for crying out loud!

Here is a news flash: Old conservatives can die of natural causes like everyone else.

I think it's the Dick Cheney effect, though. The man has had all kinds of heart issues and his ticker just keeps going. These wingnuts believe that all of their leaders should be like Dick Cheney.

But back to the Drudge Headline for a minute:

"That incredible reach turns downright scummy when you consider which “Obama Award” Poindexter won. Contrary to apparent conservative belief, there actually is no “Obama Awards” show, where the New Black Panthers win “Best Ensemble” and the Best Picture award always goes to “The Whitey Tape.”

No, John Poindexter was presented a very different sort of award on October 20, 2009 at The White House:
 
President Obama was presenting the Presidential Unit Citation to Alpha Troop, 1st Squadron, 11th Armored Cavalry for heroism during the Vietnam War, an award that dates back to its establishment by executive order in 1942. That makes it an “Obama Award” only if Obama has a really tricked-out DeLorean.

Justice Scalia’s death has only ever been attributed to natural causes, and Poindexter’s account doesn’t change that. It Doesn’t even say the pillow was covering Scalia’s face, although having had a heart attack, I can understand why a person might do that to mitigate the pain.

The sad part is that there’s zero chance people like GP‘s Jim Hoft actually think that President Obama or anyone else had anything to do with Scalia’s death, but they’re happy to smear him and a Vietnam war hero in order to get some cheap, unhinged traffic. Shame on them"

Wrong Tommy. They absolutely believe it. You give these people way too much credit.

 It's called Obama Derangement Syndrome, and it can have that kind of effect on the brain.


*Pic from mediaite.com











Post a Comment

0 Comments