Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Criminal behavior.

There are truly heinous crimes, and truly dumb crimes. With this post I would like to give you an example of both.

"Two 13-year-old Wisconsin boys have been charged with first degree murder for the brutal slaying of one boy's great-grandmother, whom they allegedly bludgeoned with a hammer and hatchet before robbing her spare change and going out for pizza.

Both boys, Antonio D. Barbeau and Nathan J. Paape, were charged Friday as adults in the death of Barbeau’s great-grandmother, 78-year-old Barbara J. Olson, prosecutors said.

In a crime that was both gruesome and callous, the boys are accused of going to Olson’s Sheboygan, Wis., home on Sept. 17 “to get some money,” the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel reported.

Barbeau allegedly told his friend they should kill the elderly woman and they armed themselves with a hammer and hatchet.

The boys got a ride to Olson’s home from Paape’s mother and they “hid their weapons in their clothing,” police said. [Source]

I bet they ordered Papa John's.

And then there is the dumb:

"He may be a conservative, but he's pretty liberal when it comes to calling 911.
Orange County resident Terrence Bonney, 53, called emergency services several times on Saturday to complain about President Barack Obama. The president was visiting Central Florida that day, according to the Orlando Sentinel.

After his first call, Secret Service agents were alerted to Bonney's behavior and responded to his home. They searched his house but didn't find any threats, so they left. That is, until Bonney called 911 several more times to complain.
While he was being arrested, Bonney allegedly told officers that he had a photo of Obama with a noose around his neck, but "did not intend on hurting the president," according to a police report obtained by the paper.

"It's like I shot JFK," Bonney allegedly said during his booking, according to WKMG. "I guess you can't threaten the president."

No Terrence, you cannot.

Finally, I am glad that Maxine Waters was vindicated after three years and over a million dollars spent investigating her. Good job by Lauren Victoria Burke reporting on this story. There was no criminal behavior found here.

As most of you probably know, I have a problem with black politricksters who betray our trust, and even though I don't always agree with her politics; it would have been disappointing to know that Mrs. Waters was found guilty of wrong doing.








Post a Comment

0 Comments