Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Denver on my mind.



So this is the week the dems meet in the Mile High City to make history. This is the week that they formally nominate his "O" ness. I think that it's historic, and for that alone it would have been interesting to be there. But that's not going to happen; three criminal cases,one case before the Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission, not to mention, being the trier of fact in my own domestic relations cases, says the kid couldn't be there if he wanted to.


Honestly, I am going to keep it real; I sure hope the bloggers who end up in Denver can give me something that I am not already going to get from the main stream media. I hear that the DNC is giving credentials to some state blogs, and the usual netroots suspects, and I have to wonder what I am going to learn from going to their blogs. (There are some issues with too few blogs of color being credentialed, but since my black ass didn't even apply I am going to leave that alone)


I am still trying to figure out just what the hell I would do in Denver to make my blogging relevant. Hmmm, let me see now, I guess the first thing I would do is try to figure out who the hell are these PUMA people? I always thought PUMA was the sponsor of my Jamaican track team, now I hear that it stands for "Party Unity My Ass" or some shit like that. Apparently, these are some Hillary folks who are pretty pissed off. I guess I would try to get into the head of some of these folks to try and find out why they hate on the "O" man so much? But what would be the point? They would try to tell me some bullshit, and I would know that they were full of it. But I would want to know who is behind P.U.M.A., and I doubt seriously if they (the individual members) would even know. Hillary is that you?


Then there are these anarchist. Why are they even in Denver? Shouldn't they be saving all their energy for Minneapolis? I mean go crash the rethuglicans party, they deserve it more. I guess I could hang with them in the streets a little bit and try to file a report....ahhh scratch that. I am not trying to go to jail with those crazy mother fuckers.



And what about all those FOX cameras all over the place? I even saw one clown in the middle of a protest asking why the people were protesting? I guess if I was in Denver I would want to know why anyone with a FOX microphone or a camera, should not be given a royal ass whupping. Hey, I am not advocating violence, just wondering out loud, that's all.



And let's not forget the Clintons. Can any of these bloggers get next to the Clintons? I would love to know what they are thinking? I know one thing; if the Clinton's walls could talk, it would make for one hell of a story.

And of course there is the star of the show, his "O"ness. I wonder if any of the bloggers will get next to him for a little sit down? If I did I would have only one question for him: Why do you have a stinking Dukie as your valet and personal "Man Friday"? Didn't you know that they are bad luck? And then his cool ass would probably tell me something like: Well field, this is America, and everyone can change, even Dukies.














Post a Comment

0 Comments