
Yeah right, like you care. Since when did you become concerned about the fate of black folks? Oh, wait, I know; since it become politically expedient to do so. I think this is just Hip Hop Mike trying to manipulate the political dialogue in a negative way for the dems. Anything to score cheap political points huh Mike? This is taking it a step further than just the usual disputatious back and forth between political foes.
“It raises a curious point for me. I think Gov. Paterson’s numbers are about the same as Gov. Corzine’s. The president is with Gov. Corzine,” Steele said. The RNC chairman was referring to Gov. Jon Corzine, the Democratic New Jersey governor who is facing a tough reelection bid this year.
Hmmm, he might have a point there...but let me leave that one alone. Because honestly, I think I could make the case that Paterson is much worse at being governor that Corzine. Bad numbers or not.
If you can't make that case, well then O man we might have a problem.
I just wish that someone other than Hip Hop Mike had said it.

0 Comments