Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Doing like "The Man".


Because I am tired of being accused of being a "race chaser", and because I have come to realize that I am like the party pooper at this post racial A -merry-ca party, I am not going to post about racism anywhere in the world tonight. Nope, I won't mention a word about the racist Prince, or the young black man who was shot in his own driveway because his whip was just too damn nice. I won't even blog about the ignorance that has been taking place in places where people should know better. No sir, not tonight, tonight the field is an eternal optimist; tonight I can see the rainbow. Tonight I want to blog about the plight of black people improving so much in A-merry-ca that whether there is racism or not it won't really mess with our mojo. We will just do like Jigga Man and brush that shit right off of our shoulders.


Tonight I want to blog about the plight of black people improving, but I can't. Not when people we elect to work on our and the countries' behalf do dumb ignorant things to mess it up for all of us. Tonight my ire is directed at one Sheila Dixon (that would be the nattily dressed lady you see in the picture above). The Mayor of the fine city of Baltimore. The land of crab cakes, Ray Lewis, and "The Wire". This seemingly unscrupulous blackguard (no pun intended) allegedly took over $15,000 in gifts that she was not entitled to. And she has been charged with 12 counts of felony thefts, fraud, perjury......let me stop, it sickens me to even write about yet another black poli-trick-ster betraying our trust. Then she allegedly even took gift cards which were meant for needy families.....*sigh*.


Oh field, come one now, you know the man always goes after the black pol. "The Man" does the same thing, but you never hear about it. Anyone who actually believes that "The Man" actually doing the same thing should excuse Ms. Dixon for this type of bullshit behavior, can let us know about it in the comments section. I don't think I want to even speak to that type of idiocy in this post. It's late, and I am pissed, so leaving a lucid post is hard enough as it is.


Oh well, I am going to get some sleep now. I need all the energy I can muster to chase my man "racism".

Post a Comment

0 Comments