
I am so mad at his "O" ness that I don't know what to do. Just imagine, this Negro has had a race card all along and keeping it to himself. Please, please, please, "O" man, if you have a race card could you tell the field where to get one? I could really use that bitch.
Now stop being selfish. I know you used yours to get into Columbia, and to Harvard Law. And, you used it to become Editor of the Law Review no less. But you didn't stop there; you got into the exclusive club of 100 white men (otherwise known as the U.S. Senate), and now you want to use your card to become the leader of the free world. Wow! What a card you must have. What did Mr. Morton's boy say? That you pulled it from the "bottom of the deck"? No wonder I couldn't find that bitch.
Oh field stop it, you know you have played the race card a time or two. No, not that I know of. Although I am quite sure that the race card has been played against me. But don't get me wrong, if I had one to use like his "O" ness, I would be playing that bad boy from the top of the deck, not the bottom. You think an Amex black card is the shit, wait until you see how much clout my race card would have.
Mr. Field, this is the bank, your mortgage is due. Ahhhh did you know that I was black? No sir we did not. Well I happen to have a race card right here, and I was planning on using it. Is that going to be necessary? No Mr. Field, that's fine. We will let the mortgage slide for this month, you just hold on to that card: Sir, did you know that you were doing 100 MPH in a 35 MPH zone? May I see your driver's license sir? No officer, but I do have a race card. Ahhh, never mind, just be careful next time. You have a nice day now. Thank you officer, you do the same.....You gotta love it.
The possibilities would be endless. But I guess I will never get one of those race cards because I just wouldn't know where to apply for one. White folks keep shit like that from us black folks. They can only afford to let a few of those cards get out there. Jessie got one, and so did Al. Now I hear that his "O" ness got one too. I knew I couldn't trust that Negro.

0 Comments