Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Et tu, Bozo?

"Now there's some sad things known to man
But ain't too much sadder than
the tears of a clown When there's no one around..." ~Tears Of A Clown- Smokey Robinson~





I bet that clown in Memphis, Tennessee who lost his job because he let "color arousal" get the better of him is crying.




Not because he was exposed as a racist (heck he might be getting pats on the back from his like minded friends for that), but because he might not be able to get anymore gigs anytime soon.




Who wants to hire a clown that has "color arousal" issues?




Honestly, I never really liked clowns. I always found them to be kind of creepy. (I think they call it coulrophobia)That is, of course, until Homey D. Clown came along. I always liked Homey. Homey was a Field Clown, he didn't take any shit from the man.




I wonder how Homey would feel about the clown in this story.




Still, on some levels I almost feel bad for this clown. I mean clowns don't make a lot of money. Maybe he was forced to take a job as a clown because black folks were taking all the jobs in his area. You know, all that affirmative action and stuff.




Anyway, now he doesn't even have his clown job anymore.  I am sure that his family doesn't think that this is funny.




Finally, the lies and smears against a dead teenager in Ferguson, Missouri continues to unravel.




First it was the lie about Mike Brown having a major felony (or felonies) on his record at the time of his death. This was being spread by the right wing noise machine (I see you FOX VIEWS) to drum up support for officer Wilson and to further demonize the dead youth.




Now another lie has been debunked. This one, led by FOX, had Officer Wilson with a fractured eye socket. There was actually a picture posted of him on facebook to prove it.




There was just one little problem.



"On Tuesday, a Chicago firefighter named Kevin O’Grady posted this photo to Facebook, claiming it showed Ferguson, Missouri police officer Darren Wilson’s injuries following his shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown. He demanded to know why “the media” was not releasing this photo in the aftermath of the shooting. Over the course of two days, the post was shared more than 40,000 times.  
 
The only problem? That man isn’t Officer Darren Wilson. In fact, he doesn’t even look very much like him:


It was a commenter on the site Little Green Footballs that first debunked the hoax, discovering that the photo was actually of freestyle motocross rider Jim McNeil who died in 2011 after he suffered a crash during practice. The photo is from an earlier injury McNeil suffered in 2006.


Media outlets, including Fox News, have been reporting that Wilson sustained a fractured eye socket during his supposed physical confrontation with Brown since shortly after the incident occurred. CNN later disputed that account, citing sources that said Wilson’s x-rays came back negative for any facial fractures." [Source]


I can't wait to read about the next lie.


     


 


  














  


Post a Comment

0 Comments