
A couple of things: First, thank you frat boy for destroying the A-merry-can economy with the help of your dumb ass.....I take that back. With the help of your rich ass friends (There is nothing dumb about them).
Today the Dow tanked almost 400 points, and we had the worst unemployment news in over 22 years. Five point five percent or some shit like that. Great numbers if you happen to be living in a Third World country. But here in A-merry-ca that number is way too high. And of course, for us black folks, we know that we have to double that number now don't we. When you are at the bottom of the barrel hard times hit you harder than everyone else.
Oil is trading at $136 a barrel, and the country is going to hell in a fucking hand basket. And it's in this climate that the poor "O" man is going to get his shot at the wheel. If that's not some fucked up shit I don't know what is. Thank you George. Why couldn't the black man get to be in charge after Clinton? But then, I guess, if things weren't so fucked up the black man wouldn't even have gotten his shot at being in the big house in the first place. Oh let's just go ahead and give it to the Negro, things can't get any worse. But isn't that how it always is? We get shit when it's so fucked up that no one else will take it. Ahhh Marvin *Lewis do you think you can turn around the Cincinnati Bengals? We always see it in sports. The black Managers get the teams that are so bad that they can't get any worse. Right now, here in A-merry-ca, things are so fucked up that it's hard to see them getting any worse. And I guarantee you that if the "O" man wins he will be blamed for all the shit that's happening now. Come on Field, do you think it's a coincidence that the Dow started tanking after your boy wrapped up the dumbocratic nomination? Wall Street has the jitters, they are scared of this guy, he is a Socialist. Get used to that kind of rhetoric. And all of this while the frat boy takes us deeper and deeper into a damn recession. And, I don't know, but there just doesn't seem to be enough outrage out there for me. Folks are just going along to get along. Gas $5 a gallon? No problem. People being laid off by the thousands? No problem. The Chinese and Saudis own damn near everything in this country while most of the Corporations in A-merry-ca are surviving on credit? No problem. A fucking endless war for god knows what half way around the world? No problem.... you get the picture. But hey, as long as we have our cable T.V., central air, and McDonald's the republic will be fine.
Now to my second little issue: It's not a big one, but like the long post office line, it's something that bugs the shit out of me.
It's you folks doing all of your banking at the ATM machines. Look, they are "'automatic' tellers". They are not interactive, they can't talk back to you. So if you ask for $100 and the machine spits out a bunch of twenties, could you go off to the side and count your money please? I mean honestly, if the machine is short say twenty dollars, you make a note of it and call the bank. Standing at the ATM machine WILL NOT help. And please please, could you check the balance in your account before you go to the ATM machine? If I see one more mofo with three different debit cards checking three different accounts and taking different amounts out of each one I swear......
Sorry, for the bitc....whoops I can't use that word. I don't want to be called a sexist. Sorry for complaining once again about some shit that irritated me during the day. I don't want you folks to think that all I do is bit....whoops, I mean complain about shit all day. I actually enjoy quite a lot of things, and like the rest of you, I am actually quite happy to be in A-merry-ca.
Why wouldn't I be? My cable works fine, and happy meals are still a bargain.


0 Comments