Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Give me chicken or give me death!



Ahhh hell no! Sorry, I am going to have to get with my patio dwelling friend, Oprah, on this one.
Oprah, have you lost your mind? Why are you lending your name to a KFC giveaway? I know times are hard and I guess you want us black folks to eat right by eating that new grilled chicken they are serving up (not going to work, my cousins love them some fried chicken and the original recipe too damn much), but you have got to stop it. Your little stunt damn near caused the folks in New York to have to call the National Guard. FREE CHICKEN? IN THIS ECONOMIC CLIMATE? AND IN NEW YORK? Oprah that's just asking for trouble. Some news outlets are even saying that your giveaway, or lack of it, sparked "civil rights era protest" . CIVIL RIGHTS ERA PROTEST OVER SOME DAMN CHICKEN? So this is how a revolution starts: Promise a bunch of chicken loving A-murder-cans freebies and not deliver.
Black folks are crying "fried chicken racism." Come on field, it is racism. I bet if they had freebies at Starbucks they wouldn't run out. Can't you see it field, it's the man trying to keep us chicken lovers down. Oprah should be ashamed of herself. Well yeah, she should be ashamed of herself. But it should be for agreeing to do this promotion with KFC in the first damn place. Like she needs the money. *

Look Oprah, you don't need this right now. Not when some of my blogging buddies have been ripping you---and rightfully so--- for supporting the latest in a line of celebrity loons.

And black folks can we talk? What the hell is it with you all and these damn chickens? (Even though all I see are white people in *this pic. [Except for my two cousins in the back. Get out people!]) Field don't front like you don't love you some chicken. OK I won't front. I love me some chicken, too. But damn it I won't stage a sit in if I can't get a two piece with two sides. That shit is embarrassing. And white folks if any of you were involved you ought to be ashamed of your damn selves as well. In fact, I know some of you were involved because the free coupons were on Oprah's site and you all love Oprah.

Oh well, all is well that ends well. I think Queen O has said they are getting things together and everyone will be able to get their free chicken. The president of KFC has issued a formal apology, and A-murder-ca is back to normal. No more chicken riots.

Go figure, swine flu and chicken riots. I know one thing; I would rather be a pig than a chicken in A-murder-ca right about now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments