Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guns N Dummies


I was going to go down to the Wachovia Center and check out my Sixers play the Wizards tonight, but I didn't want to get shot! That guy Gilbert Arenas adds new meaning to the term "shooting guard". Talk about irony, the Wizards used to be called "The Bullets". I think they should rename them again.

Seriously, how dumb can some of these Negroes be? Gilbert, didn't you hear about what happened to a certain football player for the New York small men? Let me clue you in: Plaxico Burress is doing hard time for getting his club on with his "Nina" on his hip.

Tammates- Arenas and Javaris Crittiton- were about to draw down on each other in their locker room because Arenas allegedly owes Javaris a gambling debt. ( I sure hope that they weren't betting on NBA games.) And then, to make matters worse, my man Gilbert jokingly tweets about it later. Gilbert, guns are no laughing matter.

Oh field, so the man had a gun in his locker room, he had a new born at home, what was he supposed to do, leave the gun and go to work? The man has a second amendment right to carry just like any other citizen.

Yes, but he doesn't have a right to pack his piece at work. And with all his money, I am guessing he could have built a very secure gun locker to keep his piece from his new born in his home.
So, once again, we are left with a case of wealthy young brothers behaving badly which makes the news. Brothers who should know better, and who have much to lose after being blessed with a very rare gift. It's sad, and it infuriates me.

It will happen again, and I will be just as mad the next time. This is a serious matter, because the authorities in D.C. are still investigating. Forget the loss of potential income and a suspension from the league. You two knuckle-heads could go to jail.

Finally, speaking of jail, congrats to Seth Williams who became Philly's first ever African American District Attorney. Actually, he becomes Pistol-vania's first ever African American DA as well. That's pretty impressive stuff. He joins an African American mayor and police chief to form-to steal a horse racing term- a trifecta of crime fighting which had better stand and deliver for the people of our fair city. Seth, you vowed to get guns off of our streets and out of the hands of criminals, and I really do hope you succeed. I know it was down from 2008, but 304 murders in a city the size of Philly is not cool.

So Seth, go to work, and here is hoping that you deliver on all of your campaign promises. Oh, and while you are at it; you might want to check in the visitor's locker room at the Wachovia Center.

Post a Comment

0 Comments