Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hillary's haters.



You ever met one of those down ass white people, the kind where you have to really check their blood lines and shit? I remember the first time I heard folks like Teena Marie, Jon B, and Michael McDonald sing. You couldn't tell me they weren't black. Well Tim Wise is one of those white people. When he writes you have to do a serious double take.




I was reading over at Jack & Jill, and his letter to Hillary's white feminist supporters who have turned on the "O" man, was a serious check yourself rant. It couldn't have been written any better by an angry "O"man himself. But I can't say that I blame Mr. Wise. You ought to see some of the web sites and the pics like the one I have posted here.

Folks there is some serious hating going on in this campaign, and I know it's politics and this shit happens. But something about this one smells different. Oh field stop it. You are from Jamaica, you people kill your political opponents, you don't just vote for the other guy. So get over it! Look, the Hillary people have a right to be a little bitter now. Their girl just lost a long hard fought campaign, and you could argue that the press was not fair to her. But is that a reason to start a web site like this ? What is it about these white feminists and their issues with this particular candidate? Is it his sex, his race, his indifference to their cause? Or is it the fact that he is the one who kicked their girl's ass?

You already know what I think it is. Here goes field with his race talk again. Come on now, do you really think if John Edwards had laid the royal smack down on the Ice Queen he would be getting this level of "hateration" from the Hillary crowd? I think not. I have this theory about many of these Hilliaryites. A lot of them are older, and they grew up during a time in this country when the black man couldn't do shit for them but drive their cars and cut their lawns. They were protected from these black brutes, and they never viewed us as serious intellectuals or decision makers. Isn't that what their husbands told them? Now one of those brutes actually beat what for many of them will be their last chance to see "white" girl power in the White House, and that shit is not cool. Hillary can talk all the shit she wants to about being a coal miner's daughter or whatever the fuck it was she was calling herself when she was here in Pennsylvania campaigning. She is a privileged white woman who was first lady of these divided states, attended an Ivy League law school, and is worth millions. Working girl my ass. Hillary is what many of her voters and supporters are, privileged. So they can try and wrap themselves around the women's suffrage flag all they want. I don't see any Clara Zetkins or Fannie Lou Hamers in that crowd, and I for one ain't buying it. Hillary you ain't "sick and tired of being sick and tired." The only thing that you should be sick and tired of is counting your damn money.

Tim Wise isn't buying it either, and deep down inside the Hillryites know that he is right.

Post a Comment

0 Comments