Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

House Negroes (Updated)


Time to update my top ten house-negroes list.
Some negroes will remain and some will move off. This of course will allow more worthy house-negroes to get on the list.

Here goes:

1. Clarence Thomas-Let's just put this out there right now; this negro ain't ever coming off this list, and he probably will never be bumped from his number one spot. EVER!
2. Ward Connerly- Still number two, because like uncle Clarence, this self hater gives new meaning to the term house negro. (See previous write up)
3. Condi Rice-I hated to do this to girlfriend because deep down I kinda like and respect her. But her blind loyalty to frat boy and her narrow minded view of the war effort in Iraq tells me that this negro loves it in the house way too much.
4. Harold Ford, Jr.-Yes congressman you are right at home in the house. In fact, I would suspect massa would have to beg you to go outside just to get some sun. I know you are running for a senate seat from the great state of Tennessee, so you have to track right to get all those red state votes. But enough already. Trust me, they wouldn't vote for your black ass if you gave every voter a life time ticket to the Grand Ole Opry.
5. Rev.Floyd Flake - The good reverend is a former member of congress from New York City.He always went against the CBC when he was in Washington and couldn't wait to get out of congress to start pimping for the man. Well, the pimp game is good. He is now a key member of the National Right Network, and a fellow at the Manhatten Institute. Say thank you Massa, for keeping me from the fields with those other negroes.
6. Oprah Winfrey- I have previously written ad nauseam about Ms. Thing so I won't say too much more here, but America's favorite Aunt Jemima is loving it in the house. So what if it's the kitchen, it's still the house.
7. Lynn Swann- Yes sir Mr. former Steeler, you are still on the list. By the way, I think the black voters of Pennsylvania are on to you. Did you see the latest poll of the black voters in the state? The white candidate is killing you among black registered voters. So you see, you might be able to fool massa, but you can't fool us field-negroes.
8. Thomas Sowell- You are a smart guy which is what makes your refusal to come to the field so sad. Come on Thomas, it's not too late. They don't need you in the house, there is more work to be done out here with us.
9. Roy Innis- "For me to remain viable in NY I have to remain at least for the time being a democrat" Oh I get it, you are just a democrat because it's viable for you right now. This man has the support of the NRA for his organization, in of all places; New York City. What a pimp. Hey, the guy named his son Niger for crying out loud. That's all you need to know about this self hater.
10. The Williams Boys-Armstrong & Walter- These two knuckle- heads are birds of a feather. None of them have any real intellect, but they have managed to pimp white conservatives into thinking they are actually as smart as other black conservatives, such as Shelby Steele, and Thomas Sowell. Well, nothing could be farther from the truth. Both are mental lightweights, and Armstrong -a so called journalist- recently took money from the white house to push frat boy's agenda. How embarrassing.

Off the list is Wayne Brady (Just not relevant right now),Colin Powell (I like how he came out against frat boy's war effort recently), Alen Keys (Not relevant), Reverend Jessie Peterson (Too clueless), Ronald Christie (He has been quiet lately, I guess he is finished plugging his book)





Post a Comment

0 Comments