"If you go there with the race card we will destroy you"

That was Andrew Brietbart, Matt Drudge's right hand man, drawing a line in the sand in A-merry-ca's ideology war.

Andrew, I have a news flash for you: The only thing that you should be trying to destroy is that gut of yours. You are a little piece of shit with zero credibility. So enjoy your 15 minutes with these Acorn stories. (BTW,I hope the authorities in Maryland prosecute your minions to the fullest extent of the law. Taping an individual in that state without their permission is a crime)

But let me stop, I am starting to succumb to all the incivility and racial tension in the age of Obama. Let's see now; black mother -and a soldier no less- beaten in front of her daughter by racist white man. ( Black people, stay away from Cracker Barrel Restaurants. It's called C-R-A-C-K-E-R Barrel!) White student beaten on a bus by black kids while some of them cheered. (Rosa is turning in her grave. She didn't refuse to give up her seat on the bus for this. ) Of course Drudge led with that story today. Matt and his boy Andrew, who say that no one should be playing the "race card", sure don't seem to be practicing what they preach.

So where is the love here in A-merry-ca? I guess there is nothing like a little recession to bring out people's true colors. (Pun intended) Sometimes, of course, the shit is more subtle ,no recession or black president is usually needed when that's the case. It's just that having Obama kind of gets some people fired up. No racism? The leader of the Tea Bagger movement called the president an "Indonesian Muslim turned welfare thug" on national television. Sorry Andrew, I think I might have to drop a race card for that one. I mean if this is the leader of the tea bag movement, just what the hell do the people that are following him think?

Anyway, throw in Kanye, Joe, and Serena, and I am sure that we can all see where this is heading.


Andrew, you should be heading to the gym.