Rafael Robb is a very smart man. He is a tenured economics professor at the University of Pennsylvania, which is a prestigious Ivy League university right here in the city of brotherly love.

But Rafael Robb is also a very cruel man. Why? Because three days before Christmas, he beat his wife of 16 years to death with a chin up bar as she wrapped Christmas presents.

Why do I tell you about Rafael Robb? Because Monday Mr. Robb pleaded guilty to manslaughter. And what do you think Mr. Robb's sentence was? Take a guess...........


How about four and a half to seven years? Yes folks, if you went for the under go to the head of the class. The man will more than likely spend less than five years in prison for murdering his wife. ( I know I know, O.J. walked after murdering his wife. But O.J. comes from the same class of folks in A-merry-ca that Mr. Robb does, so I am not surprised)

Today I sat in a court room and watched as a young African American man was sentenced to five to eight years in a State Correctional Institute for making terroristic threats. A serious crime to be sure, but it's not murder.

So if you don't think we live in two Americas, read the story about Rafael Robb and tell me what you think.