Serves him right, though. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a politician of color betray the trust of the people who elected him to serve them. (I see you Kwame.)
Ray Nagin is another one of these arrogant Negroes who thought that he could get away with what other folks get away with. Now, he too finds himself in hot water. Mr. "Chocolate city" could be replacing his nice suits with a prison jump suit in the near future. No more Church's wingtips for you Negro. Pretty soon it might be time to slip on some prison issued slippers.
Finally, there are certain places in the world that I will die and never see. You can place most of Eastern Europe in that category.
The Sochi winter games seem to be one huge bigot fest. I really wish that the Jamaican bobsled team had stayed home.
Anyway, it seems the woman who lit the Olympic torch is typical of the type of individual that we can find in Mother Russia at times.
"An Olympic figure skating gold medalist in 1972, '76 and '80, Rodnina came under fire for what many perceived as racism in September, when she posted a photo on Twitter of the commander in chief and first lady Michelle Obama with a digitally manipulated image of a hand holding a banana superimposed over the couple."
Yeah I am going to pass on this Sochi experience. Mr. Putin can have his games.
Personally, I won't even be watching from a distance.

0 Comments