
It was bound to happen, all this coverage of Michael Vick's dog issues, and all those pictures of those poor innocent dogs being tortured, was sure to piss off their boys in dog land.
Now it seems that some of the dogs have taken revenge on one of us, a human. Like what did we expect, they were just going to let that shit go? Yep, seems a few of these dogs mauled a care taker at my twins L.A. home. Ain't that a bitch? (Can I say that when I am talking about dogs, or will they be offended?) Anyway, I wonder where all the PETA people will be now? I wonder if there will be outrage that these dogs sent this poor care taker to his maker? And, of course, the poor guy as it turns out was a brother. Hey, those dogs aren't stupid, they were having Vick flashbacks and shit.
Lord I hope Ving didn't do anything criminally negligent and his mug won't be plastered all over the news. "Field, was that you on the cover of the Daily News in that mug shot? Damn it sure looked like you. Naw man that was Ving Rhames, his dogs killed his care taker. Too much Michael Vick coverage in the dog house I guess."
I wonder if they will put the dogs to sleep? Or if Ving will fight to keep them alive? Ving is, after all, a brother. And you know how we are with our pets. Hell, Ving's dogs might have been just hungry for all we know. " Mr. Rhames did you know that these dogs have not eaten in five days? No officer I didn't know that, I was away on a movie shoot."
But seriously, I don't mean to make fun of this, a man lost his life, and that's tragic. But it does bring this whole animal versus human thing in perspective doesn't it? I hope this will help everyone remember that at the end of the day, we are talking about animals here, and sometimes animals will act like....well animals.
Ving, I got your back, if they lock you up a brother can double for you and split your fees.
I might even do it for free if you can get a brother Lark's number.

0 Comments