I have always said this, but it should be repeated: The folks over at FOX VIEWS consider black people to be less than human.
Do you think, for a moment, if that was Tobey Gerhart and his "All American" girlfriend on that elevator in Atlantic City that night, that FOX VIEWS would be making fun of the incident? It's a rhetorical question. Of course not.
I could give example after example of FOX VIEWS and their Negro problem. So I am sure that no one would be surprised to know that less than 2% of FOX viewers are black.
So anyway, here is the latest example of FOX being FOX that has me posting about them tonight:
"On Monday after video was released of Baltimore Ravens running back Ray Rice punching his wife in an elevator.
Without giving many details about the assault, the hosts quickly began comparing the incident to other cases of domestic violence among celebrities. But rather than putting any kind of blame on the abuser, the co-hosts pointed the finger at the women.
"She still married him!" Steve Doocy said of Rice's wife, Janay Palmer.
"Rihanna went back to Chris Brown right after [he assaulted her]," Brian Kilmeade said. "A lot of people thought that was a terrible message."
Doocy compared the video to the elevator incident between Jay Z and Solange. To which Kilmeade then-- you guessed it-- defended Jay Z for not hitting back.
"I think the message is, take the stairs," Kilmeade concluded.
No. That's really not the message.
Doocy then chimed in once more.
"The message is, when you're in an elevator, there's a camera."
Nope. Still not the message." [Source]
Remember that video of the dog getting abused on an elevator by that CEO?
Well guess what? The folks over at FOX didn't think that was funny. But then, that was a dog; not a black woman.
Finally, I am glad that the NFL and the Baltimore Ravens came to their senses and gave Ray Rice the punishment that he deserves. I blogged about this earlier, and I was outraged then.
It should not have taken a video from TMZ to make everyone involved realize what a horrendous act Ray Rice committed with his then fiancé.
"We requested from law enforcement any and all information about the incident, including the video from inside the elevator. That video was not made available to us and no one in our office has seen it until today," the league said in a statement released to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport."
To be continued.

0 Comments