If you are a Mike Bloomberg fan I hope you didn't watch the debate last night. It was ugly.
Elizabeth Warren acted like he stole her first born and lit into him from the get go. Imagine spending three hundred million dollars of your own money to qualify to get on the debate stage and to have that experience. Sorry Mike, what happened in Vegas last night will not stay in Vegas. It's time to open that checkbook again.
Bernie seems to have been the big winner. Uncle Joe finally found a pulse (although he started to fade towards the end), and Mayor Peter and Amy just don't seem to like each other.
I actually enjoyed this last debate. Although I must say that this field of candidates aren't exactly knocking me off my feet. (Bring back Kamala). All the national polls have the democratic candidate who survives this primary beating trump, but don't believe it. MAGA cultists always lie to pollsters. They are still ashamed to openly say that they support the guy in polite company. I suspect that trump is up slightly, and if the election was held today, he would probably win the damn thing.
Go easy on me Bernie Bros, I am just calling it like I see it. I love your passion, though. If Bernie does become the democratic nominee I will have lots of popcorn ready for his first debate against trump.
I guess Bill Barr's attempt to help out one of the gang didn't quite work out as planned. Still, it could have been worse. The original prosecutors on the case were asking for a minimum of seven years. trump whined and complained so hard on twitter that his henchman, Bill Barr, had to step in and have his crew at the Department of Justice reduce their sentence request.
Folks were yelling "traitor and lock him up" as Stone exited the courthouse.
Don't worry Roger, your boy has your pardon waiting for you. You will be home before you can say white privilege.

0 Comments