Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"Never trust a big butt and a smile".


"pulled up in the Benz, they all got up in We all went to din and then I had to pay If you f****n' with this girl then you betta' be paid You know why Take too much to touch her From what I heard she got a baby by Busta My best friend say she used to f**k with Usher I don't care what none of y'all say I still love her"....Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger But she ain't messin' wit no broke niggas Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger but she ain't messin' wit no broke niggas "

~~Kanye West-Goldiggers~~~

I love me some Lisa Raye, I really do. I think she is one fine sister. Y'all can keep your Halle Barry, I will take Lisa Raye. At least that's what I used to think, until I read this story. To say this brother, Michael Misick,---the leader of a very lovely Island not far from my own beloved homeland-- went overboard would be an understatement. Talk about whipped. This brother must have have had more than a few bowls of red colored soup served up by Lisa. (You ladies from down the way will know what I am talking about) I mean are you serious? A million dollars for interior design? And a $275,000 shopping spree in a jewelry store? Not to mention the Rolls and two chartered jets. All this on an island with a little over 30,000 people.


But I know what happened to this brother, he caught Lisa Raye in "Players Club", and like me, was hooked. How else do you explain him spending his country's entire GDP on his blushing bride? Talk about high maintenance. The sad thing is that this brother might have gotten in over his head trying to keep Lisa happy, and he subsequently had to dabble in some places where he shouldn't have been. That is where my outrage with the story comes in. Because no matter how much he loved his new bride, he has to remember that he was the Prime Minister of of the Turks & Caicos Islands and his first duty was to the people on his Island who elected his sorry ass. If what is alleged is true--- that he got a personal loan of 6 million dollars from a developer for favors--- he is just another corrupt house Negro politician who once again let his people down. The fact that he was p.....well, whipped, just makes the story funny and sad. And now the Brits are all over his ass. ( I know I know, it's just the white man once again trying to keep a brotha down)

Oh well, all is well that ends well. Take heart fellows, Lisa is back on the market. Apparently the Prime Minister and the first lady have called it splitsville. It just goes to show you that money can buy you a lot of things, even a fine ass Hollywood wife, but it sure can't buy you happiness.

Post a Comment

0 Comments