Let's start with the sink Hillary in 2016 hearings down in Washington. (Question for wingnuts: What if you try to create a scandal and no one cares but you? Honestly, you all have got to let this Benghazi thing go. If Americans didn't care about W and his merry band of neo cons lying about a war that cost thousands of Americans and Iraqis their lives, what makes you think that they are going to care about four Americans being killed in Libya?)
It's not looking good for the FOX NEWS crowd. I am quite sure that O isn't packing up to go back to Chicago just yet. The I word will just have to wait.
Out in Arizona Jodi Arias was found guilty. Sorry Jodi, America already let one guilty white girl go free; Nancy Grace and company were not going to let this one go.
Personally, unlike the cable news execs, I am glad that this circus is finally over.
Then there is the case in Cleveland. The more you read about it is the more sick it makes you.
The po po in Cleveland was playing more defense than the 1985 Bears at their news conference today.
One thing is certain, they did not give the people in that neighborhood where those girls were found the same attention they would have given the citizens of a more affluent neighborhood in Cleveland.
I believe that those people called the po po about that house, and I believe that the po po ignored those calls or downplayed them. I might be wrong, but I doubt it.
Finally, I have a question for my pro life friends who decry the "killing of babies" by American women by way of abortions: How does the following story out of India make you feel?
"300,000 day-old babies die each year in India: report
India accounts for 29 percent of all newborn deaths worldwide. The report added that more than 300,000 babies die within 24 hours of being born in India each year from infections and other preventable causes. More than 300,000 babies die within 24 hours of being born in India each year from infections and other preventable causes, a report said Tuesday, blaming a lack of political will and funding for the crisis."[Source]
This is what poverty does. And this is what poor people who do not have access to proper health care go through everyday all over the world.
Sorry to interrupt your gallop while you enjoy the view from your high horse.
You can go back to reading Psalm 137: 8-9 now.

0 Comments