"I have concluded that the prison sentence given to Mr. Libby is excessive. Therefore, I am commuting the portion of Mr. Libby's sentence that required him to spend thirty months in prison."




And with those words the frat boy commuted the sentence of PRISONER# 28301-016 also known as I Lewis Scooter Libby. So Scooter won't be going to jail after all. God forbid a wealthy white man who rubbed elbows with those in the powerful inner circle of Washington D.C. would go to....agh! Jail! I mean every one knows that jail is a place for real lawbreakers, and not those of Scooter's ilk. So he lied under oath, and participated in secret schemes which cost over 3,400 American young men their lives. Why should these little indiscretions cause this good man to go to jail? Hasn't he and his family suffered enough? I guess the frat boy was just waiting for the Federal Appeals Court to shoot down Scooter's latest appeal and make that 30 month prison sentence inevitable. Hey George, what happened to all those pronouncements about what would happen to people in your administration who broke the law? "Well field, Scooter still has to pay $250,000 and serve two years probation doesn't he." Yes a real dent to the pocket book. Give me a break; old Scooter will raise that money in about a week from his rich Republican friends and cronies. If you had bet that Paris Hilton would go to jail and Scooter wouldn't, then please shoot me an e-mail, I actually know a bookie or two.



"Others point out that a jury of citizens weighed all the evidence and listened to all the testimony and found Mr. Libby guilty of perjury and obstructing justice. They argue, correctly, that our entire system of justice relies on people telling the truth. And if a person does not tell the truth, particularly if he serves in government and holds the public trust, he must be held accountable."



Yes but what is a jury of citizens to you frat boy? The rule of law obviously means nothing to you and your peeps. You smear a CIA agent, trample on the Constitution, and even form a fourth branch of government right under our eyes. And still we do nothing. Honestly folks, when will outrage begin? When are people of conscience in this country going to rise up and say; enough!


And I am not talking about the phony ass Democrats on Capital Hill, like Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid. We know they have to show faux outrage, and issue all the right statements with the perfectly placed talking points. I am talking about everyday people who just shrug their shoulders and say; "oh that's just George being George. Yes he is a f**k up, but he is our President and we are at war, so we have to support him". Well that's bullshit, and I guarantee you that we might not think the behaviour of these corrupt and unconscionable people might have an effect on us, but it does. Don't for a minute think that these thugs out here on these streets can't read the news and see what's going on. How do you tell them to stop breaking the law when they see it being broken in the most powerful office in our country with no consequence? When you try to talk to these kids they throw that shit right back at you. They tell you straight up how stacked the justice system is against certain people, and how certain people will always have a get out of jail free card at their disposal. They will tell you how these people will continue to do unlawful shit because,well, this is America, and everybody breaks the law in America. Some people are just more slick when they get their gangster on, and they have a frat boy getting their back.


But I will give it to the frat boy, he has big ones. I mean way to shake your dick at the American people there George. Hey, what the hell, they already don't like you, how much lower can your polls go. That's the way to sure up your base, and throw them a bone. And I must admit; it's a smart move on Karl Rove's part. Now all those Republican candidates won't have to answer that embarrassing pardon Scooter Libby question anymore. As the Guinness guys would say; Brilliant!