Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

O man, how is that race neutral thing working out for you?



Folks, it's getting ugly out here. And I hate to say I told you so but....well, yeah, I told you so.
Want me to prove it? Let me put on my trial lawyer hat and give you some exhibits:

Exhibit number one:


This clown makes fun of the "O"man's big lips ( of course I will give you one guess which political party he belongs to) something about them being so big that you could float half of Cuba to the shores of Miami on it. In case you didn't notice, he is a leader of the college rethuglicans here in Pistolvania. Now I have a question: it seems that my man called MLK a "fraud" not too long ago. My question to my republican friends would be this: why was he still a leader in your party after the MLK slur? "In hindsight when you read it the second time it's like oops. It was just a dumb move on my part to make a statement like that in public." Nice. It was a dumb move because you said it "in public". Folks, can you imagine what these people are saying behind us in closed doors? Oh wait, I forgot, I saw the republican convention too, it doesn't have to be behind closed doors anymore.

Exhibit number two:


So a U.S. Congressman from the Third District of Georgia, calls the "O" man "uppity". Yes he did. Republican, Lynn Westmoreland, when speaking to a reporter, referred to his O ness as uppity. Do you believe that shit? Even after the reporter gave him a chance to retract his statement, the good ole boy stuck to his guns. Oh, did I mention that he was a republican? I didn't, but you already knew that now didn't you? I mean come on now, I know that they are the party of Lincoln and all, and I am sure that there are some good people under their tent, but......oh, did I mention that Mr. Westmoreland also voted against funding to open old civil rights cases under a bill named after Emmett Till ? What a guy. What a party?

Exhibit number three:

A radio talk show hosts goes off on a local columnist here in Philly, Fatimah Ali, and makes fun of her name; not her article, her name. Now I didn't agree entirely with Ms. Ali's article, because I don't think black folks (with the exception of a few Obamaholics of course) will necessarily lose their minds if the "O" man loses come November. Upset? Yes. To the point of rioting? No. And of course, everyone is forgetting that Ms. Ali said that there would be a "full fledged race, AND class war." But everyone seems to forgot about the "class" part. So thank you Mr. Quinn for confirming what I already knew about those of your ilk. Oh, and did I mention that he is a right wing republican?


Exhibit Number four:


I promise this will be my final exhibit, and then I will rest my case. This one isn't directly related to the "O" man, but please read the comments after this article about my new girlfriend, Condi. Condi happens to be a republican, but I think that she is even starting to think that when it comes time to choose up sides, she just might want to be in another tent besides the one with the elephant logo on it. Just a thought. I know there are some black folks among us who hate themselves so much, that being under that tent wouldn't be as hard as it is for the rest of us. But in spite of her frat boy jones, Condi doesn't strike me as one of them. But you never know, because the last time I checked, Condi was a republican.
I could go on (it's like shooting fish in a barrel), but I will spare you. Besides, you have seen and heard it all before from these folks (the republicans). But hang in there, just a couple of months to go before election day. And then my friends, it will be have a coke and a smile time in A-merry-ca all over again. At least until the next time that race matters.





Post a Comment

0 Comments