It's open thread Wednesday, field hands, and I need you to tell me what's on your mind.I will tell you what's on mine:
Philly has some of the finest police officers in America. Yes, there are a few bad apples, but for the most part Philly's finest do a pretty good job of protecting and serving us every day. This video proves what I am saying. Check out the restraint shown by this officer while missy gets her drunk on.
I am thinking that trump tried some okey doke today by hiring his new FBI director to distract us all from this Comey mess. It didn't work. The press is feeding on this Comey fiasco like a bus full of hungry Negroes at Popeyes. Tomorrow should be interesting.
Finally, I am thinking that if there is any shred of truth to the story floating around that trump "shifted kids- cancer charity money into his business," he needs to bring a priest to shadow his every move while he is in the White House.
Thoughts?

0 Comments