
A-merry-ca might prove me wrong after all, it seems that one of her leading political parties might actually nominate a black man to represent it in a general election for the presidency of these divided states. If that happens it will be historic, but if he goes on to become president, the field might go into a cardiac arrest.
I actually have a bet with a friend that if Obama is elected president, the day after his inauguration, I will streak at least two blocks down Broad Street. So now that my little Broad Street run is looking more and more like it could happen I am starting to get a little worried. I know my buddy will be holding me to it, and there will be no escaping the consequences of opening my big mouth. Besides, aren't inaugurations in January? It's cold in Philly in January. How will my "Johnson" survive sprinting two city blocks in the freezing cold?
So anyway, now that Obama is surging and the bull's eye is on his back and not Hilary's, I can't wait to see what happens from here. I know the Clintons, and they don't like to lose political battles. The re-puke-licans act like they want to run against Hilary, but I don't believe that for a minute. I actually think that they want to run against Oprah's boy. (Just look at the latest poll from their media arm. This is a trick to get Hilary supporters to relax. Look at what the real polls are saying, and you will see what I am talking about) One thing I will say about the re-puke-licans though, is that they know their A-merry-can voter, and they play hardball when it comes to staying in power. They know that the "average" A-merry-can isn't ready to pull the switch for a black man, even if it's half of one. A woman? Maybe. But a black man? To quote my man Borat, "Not"!
So anyway, now that Obama is surging and the bull's eye is on his back and not Hilary's, I can't wait to see what happens from here. I know the Clintons, and they don't like to lose political battles. The re-puke-licans act like they want to run against Hilary, but I don't believe that for a minute. I actually think that they want to run against Oprah's boy. (Just look at the latest poll from their media arm. This is a trick to get Hilary supporters to relax. Look at what the real polls are saying, and you will see what I am talking about) One thing I will say about the re-puke-licans though, is that they know their A-merry-can voter, and they play hardball when it comes to staying in power. They know that the "average" A-merry-can isn't ready to pull the switch for a black man, even if it's half of one. A woman? Maybe. But a black man? To quote my man Borat, "Not"!
Now don't get me wrong, if Obama were to run for president as a dumb-ocrat, he would win some blue states. ---I give him California,New York, Illinois,Massachusetts, and some other Yankee states. But that's it. Don't for a minute think he would get any states to go blue south of the Mason Dixon line. It just ain't happening. Dead people and babies would be voting against him. I thought Vicksburg Mississippi only had 27,000 people how did they get 40,000 votes for Romney? And let's not even talk about that other thing....all I can say is thank god the man has secret service protection already.
You know what, the more I think about it, the more I think I will be able to keep my clothes on this January and stay out of jail on an indecent exposure charge. But we will see. After all, the re-puke-licans might fool around and elect a guy that thinks all Aids patients should be quarantined, and all wives should submit to their husbands. If they elect that guy, I will have to start doing about 1,000 crunches a day.
Because let's face it, if my naked mug is going to show up on the news somewhere, I might as well have a six pack to show off.

0 Comments