I am going to have to hurry with this post, because I have a date on the Boardwalk ,tonight.
Anyway, I was following the saga of this brother down in B-More via twitter and The Baltimore Spectator,-this social media stuff is no joke- and I realized that you can make a cause celebre out of damn near anything these days. Still, I wish the brotha luck with his situation. I really hope that he didn't break any laws. (Always watch out for those warrants)
I still can't get over the fact that a guy who picked Sarah Palin to be his running mate said that Susan Rice "isn't very bright". (Sorry Kirsten, Toure was right and you were wrong.)
First, let's take a look at her pedigree:
Father is an economics professor at Cornell, and he is a former governor of the Federal Reserve System.
Her mother is a guest scholar at the Brookings institute.
Now to Rice herself:
Class valedictorian and class president at a very prestigious prep school in D.C.
A Harry S. Truman scholar at Stanford University where she graduated Phi Beta Kappa.
A Rhodes Scholarship and Master's and Doctorate degrees in International Studies from the University of Oxford...there is more, but I think you get the picture.
Sarah Palin, on the other hand, well she works over at FOX NEWS these days.
Finally, former congressman, Allen West, is actually comparing himself to Honest Abe.
"GOP House Representative Allen West (R-FL) told NPR’s Michel Martin Friday that his recent defeat won’t deter him, because, after all, “Abraham Lincoln only served one term in Congress, too.”
Allen, I can't wait for the movie about your life.
*Pic from Mildlyrelevant.com


0 Comments