I hereby declare that OJ, Michael Vick, and Mike Tyson ware all innocent of whatever crimes they were charged with committing. And the Duke lacrosse players really did rape that girl, and Bill Clinton did not have sex with that woman... and, well, you get the picture.
Please listen up white folks, I do not speak for all black people, so please stop sending me e-mails about the shit I write and equating whatever I say to world wide black thought! The shit is flattering but trust me, there is quite a medley of black thoughts and ideas out here besides my own.
Now don't get me wrong; I wouldn't mind being the official spokes person for black folks that you would trot out there on CNN and FOX NOISE every night--- lord knows we could use some new ones. But I really don't think my views would be a true representation of the Negro in America. For instance, I know that most black folks are good church going Christians; while I am not sure if there really is a big guy up there playing puppet master with our every move. And if he is up there, does he want us organizing into different teams like the f*****g NFL? I just don't know. I think most black people really love America and consider themselves a part of it. Me, on the other hand, would just as soon open up the borders to the South and North of us, and make this bitch the United States of North America. Yep, world citizen, that's me. I live here, but I think the shit that happens at the UN is just as important as the shit that goes on in Washington. And I love the whole Declaration of Independence thing, but I just can't get over the fact that the people who wrote it weren't quite practicing what they were preaching if you get my drift.
So I hope I made myself clear; when I write I write about the shit I see, and the way I view the world; not as your typical Negro in America. And I suspect that if you were to read the writings from some of these wonderful black blogs on my blogroll, you would get some fascinating perspectives from each of the individuals writing in them as well. I think that these individuals would all tell you the exact same thing; that they are not speaking for an entire race of people. So my advise to you would be to engage them as individuals, listen to their concerns, and take it from there.

0 Comments