
Did Mr. Morton refer to his O ness as "that one" in the middle of the debate? Yep, I think he did. CNN just played it again. Hey is that the same as "those people"? Just wondering out loud here.
Anyway, I was sitting here watching the debate and I had a few thoughts: First, the new president of these divided states is going to be a leftie. (Big up to us lefties) Also, I liked John McCain's tie better than the O mans. And who was the big crazy looking bald headed white guy sitting in the front row? I think he was trying to scare the O man or some shit. And is it me, or was that a cool bit of irony that a black man asked one of the first questions; forcing Mr. Morton to look a black man in the eye, since he refuses to look in the eyes of the one on stage with him? And what the hell is up with Tom Brokaw and that funny ass voice of his? I thought he retired already, why is he even back on the A-merry-can stage? Mr. Morton certainly took a shot at him; although I don't know why. It must be a continuation of the whole republicans against the main stream media thing.
But now for the serious stuff........oh wait, there really wasn't any serious stuff. Well, there were some serious questions, but there were no serious answers. (If Mr. Morton says "my friends" one more time I will scream.) Mr. Morton, of course, talked about his time in the Hotel Hanoi. Maybe not directly, but you just knew that he was riding that pony when he was doing it. And he tried to introduce a plan to help us out of this financial crises, but if you are like me, you didn't even pay attention to it. Mr. Morton's delivery is seriously fucked up.
His O ness had a couple of stumbles, too. Like when he threw his VP candidate under the bus by mentioning that Delaware is the state where credit card companies go to get out of following rules. Next time go with North or South Dakota, O man, no need to mention the state that your running mate is the senior senator from. Geez.
Still, this one goes to the O man by a landslide. Mr. Morton better start winning some of these bad boys soon, because he is running out of time. What Mr. Morton needs now is an international crisis, or a serious terrorist incident on our homeland. It is his only hope. If the economy continues to stay in the news he is more toast than a box of Strudles. But let me keep that on the hush, we don't want to give the republican cabal any ideas.
Oh well, you Obmaholics must be full of yourselves tonight. Your boy, once again, came out on top. I think he is still on stage with his lovely wife shaking hands. Poor Mr. Morton, I think he got out of Dodge after just a couple of shakes. I can't say I blame him, given his condition.....well, let me leave that alone. But hey, it was late, maybe he had tickets to a Dolly Parton show or something.
He got out of there faster than you can say Keating.
And was it me, or did he leave his O ness hanging on a handshake? Ah field leave that man alone. Those are war injuries, that man was tortured by enemy captors. Yes he was, and if there were any former North Vietnamese prison guards watching the debate tonight, I bet they were thinking that Mr. Morton finally got even with them. Because honestly, that performance he gave tonight tortured everyone that watched it.
"My friends, he wants to raise taxes.."
It's okay Mr. Morton, it's almost over.

0 Comments