Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Us against them.



A couple of recent stories have me really wondering about the A-merry-can political landscape, and the players on it. I mean the O man's campaign has done something to the A-merry-can state of mind that is kind of scary.


Consider this guy, for instance, he really really doesn't want the O man to win, and he has no problem telling the world about it. Hey, this is A-merry-ca, the guy can put what he wants to put on his own lawn. So his neighbors might need to get over it. (Oh field, what are you talking about? This guy is a racist and a bigot, did you actually read the sign? Yeah I read it, and besides the fact that he can't spell like moi, he seems to be your typical old Southern white guy, who won't vote for his O ness, just because. Why not let the guy show his true colors for the world to see? The more the rest of A-merry-ca knows what kind of person is on that side, maybe the more they will realize who their comrades in arms are.


"That's the Democratic Party. They're nothing but a bunch of cutthroats,...Like I always said, you show me an honest politician, I'll show you an honest thief."


I will agree with you there Mr. Lacasse, and as a Korean War veteran you have every right to speak your mind. You and John McCain are kindred spirits, I guess you are supporting a fellow veteran of foreign wars. We just can't have red blooded patriotic A-merry-cans supporting that skinny black guy with the funny name. That is just soooo una-merry-can.


Now the next story has to do with the conservative blogger who has to run around the shower to get wet, and her little smear on respected journalist, Gwen Ifill. Let me get this out of the way right now: Michelle Malkin cannot carry Gwen Ifill's jock strap. She is nothing but a partisan right wing hack, whose only claim to fame is flaming people who disagree with her political positions. Or, translated, people on the left. She sounds a lot like you field. Yes,but I don't pretend to be a journalist, and I am not jealous of real ones. (That would exclude everyone on FOX of course, because they are not real journalist).


So now the folks on the right are all in a tither, FOX NEWS is reporting that McCain's camp did not know that Ifill wrote a book about Obama, and now the rethugs want a different moderator for tomorrow nights' debate. Like who? Britt Hume? Poor Gwen, she tried to write a book about the new black politics in A-merry-ca, and she runs smack into the rethuglican smear machine. Even her fellow PBS colleague, Juan Williams, threw her under the bus.



"..I think Gwen has been a terrific journalist," he told Fox News.
But Williams admitted the appearances could cause difficulties.
"She spent a lot of time with Obama. She praises him in the book," he said. "The book's success [is] invested in Obama. … Suddenly everyone's going to be saying Gwen Ifill is somewhat biased against Gov. Palin...."


Gee, thanks brotha Juan, I am so glad you are there in the house with them, and not out here with us.


"My first syndicated column of the week, filed this afternoon, shines light on PBS anchor Gwen Ifill, who will moderate Thursday’s only vice presidential debate. Try as she might to deflect questions about her impartiality, her biases — and her conflict of interest — are clear. But don’t you dare breathe a word about any of this. You know what will happen if you do…
RACIST!"



No Michelle, not "RACIST", just dumb.




Post a Comment

0 Comments