The NFC East will be a very good division again this year. Even though I am not sure what my team, the Philadelphia Degos, is going to do, I know that the New York Niggers will be good as they are the most consistent team in the division.
The Dallas Honkies should also be competitive because they just signed their quarterback to a big contract.
Look for the Washington Redskins to be right in the mix as well, because they have RG3 and he is always dangerous.
Still, when all is said and done, my money is on the always tough New York Niggers to take the division.
OK, there is no New York Niggers, Philadelphia Degos or Dallas Honkies, but there is a team called the Washington Redskins, and I would like to know the difference between their name and the names that I used to name the other three NFL teams in the division.
If you are offended by the term Nigger, Dego, or Honky, you should be just as offended by the term Redskin.
Please don't tell me that the name of the team was not based on racism, because it actually was. And please don't tell me that the name is not a racial slur, because it is.
We know that the team owner, Dan Snyder, is an idiot. But sadly, the gutless, Roger Goodell is a huge disappointment as a commissioner and as a human being as well, and he is no less of an idiot than the aforementioned Snyder.
I do not expect the Neanderthals who comment anonymously on websites to know better, but men like Snyder and Goodell should have the smarts and courage to do the right thing.
"(W)e hope that there is no doubt that the team understandably is proud of its heritage and the culturally rich community it serves, and its fans understandably are highly attached to that history and the team's history."
Coward!
Coward!

0 Comments