Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

When ignorance meets fame, and are there strange fruits to be found in Delaware?

It's time to attack black.

The last time I called out a rapper and put him in the house for some ignorant s*** he did, I got a couple of nasty e-mails from some clown who claimed to be in his crew telling me that I better "protect my neck."

Well I am still here, and if you want to get at me I am not hard to find. I will be that bald headed black dude on my courthouse grind every day getting all kinds of love from the sartorial connoisseurs.

So anyway, the latest rapper on my radar is the ignorant Negro who dropped the following lyrics:

Put molly all in her champagne, she aint even know it. I took her home and I enjoyed that, she aint even know it.

So we are encouraging date rape in rap songs, now? This is even more troubling because this particular rapper happens to be one of the most popular in the rap game right now. Rick Ross is large in more ways than one, but Rick Ross has to understand that with fame comes responsibility, and there are just certain things that you should not brag about: Raping your date comes to mind.

Sorry Mr. Maybach man, I have to co-sign with the editorial from Urban Daily.

"The timing of this lyric couldn’t be worse as women in Delhi fight to protect their womanhood from rape and young boys in America are being sent to jail because they think it’s ok to have sex with women who are too drunk or high to give consent.

No. No. No. This is not cool, swag or “bawse.” I don’t care how many vaginal assaults a drugged-out actress asks for on Twitter, it is not acceptable to preach the practice of drugging women to have sex with them “without them even knowing.” If she didn’t know she didn’t give consent. And if she didn’t give consent she was raped. You’re out here telling your fans that it’s cool to rape women and YOU don’t even know it."

I hope he doesn't know it. Sadly, though, I think he does.

Finally, somebody posted a comment after one of my previous posts (I wish I could remember who it is to give them proper credit) about alleged lynchings that took place in the state of Delaware which is just a hop, skip and jump down I-95 from the kid. If true, it is an extremely troubling development. So obviously, me being the racism chaser than I am, I decided to look into it.

I am sad to report that the person who left the comment wasn't just blowing smoke. There is something to the story and it should be looked into by a responsible and trustworthy law enforcement organization.

I know it's the VP's state, (some are already claiming a liberal cover-up) but Eric Holder might want to put some boots on the ground there just to see what's up. Let the chips fall where they may. If the VP is embarrassed because some people in his state feel like getting their KKK on, well then so be it.








Post a Comment

0 Comments