Take poor Taylor Chapman (that name screams privilege) down in Florida.
Girlfriend had to endure the inconvenience of not getting her receipt with her meal at Dunkin Donuts (you read that right; not Ruth's Chris, Dunkin Donuts), and she let the "sand Niggers" working there have it.
Taylor, I don't think that this is going to work out well for you. If it's one thing we know America doesn't like it's a racist who likes to flaunt their racism. (Publicly)
Anyway, this story might have a happy ending as some good Americans have reached out to the poor workers who had to endure Taylor's abuse.
It's nice to know that good things can still come out of bad acts.
Finally, let me say a few words about the Trayvon Martin murder trial that has just gotten on the way down in Florida.
I called for the arrest of George
This is because I am going to try and leave things in the hands of the judicial system just to see where it leads.
I am curious to see what the jury will look like and how this voir dire process will play out.
I have already seen some interesting developments coming out of the trial, and I am sure that there will be more to come.
Stay tuned.

0 Comments