Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Where is the love?


It's Friday evening and I have some down time, so I decide to peruse the blogosphere. While perusing, I run into this wonderful post about...well, me. I copied it, (no link for you) so please read.



"My smelly little rabble-rousers,
Please see the wonderfully racist article by
“The Field Negro” regarding criticizing the Enemy.
Perhaps nowhere is our ongoing work better displayed then on
“The Field Negro” website. It is truly a classic example of how we can twist a human’s perspective to be completely one-sided. In this case, this unfortunate is transfixed on the color of skin and victim-hood. It matters little to us if the “injustice” is real or imagined. What is important is that the flames of hate are fanned. This kind of dialog is very, very good for us.


The double-Jeopardy bonus (Jeopardy as in “the danger that an accused person is subjected to when on trial for a criminal offense” as opposed to the popular television show), is that “The Field Negro” not only spreads hate, but rails against the Enemy. This will be a difficult rap to beat when the earthly life ends and it’s time to face the Enemy.


Also note the amusing irony that seeing the world through race-colored glasses can yield. Evidently this human feels strongly about the black race, yet demeans it with the self-named, ”The Field Negro”. The human also feels strongly about speaking freely, but vilifies others (even of the human’s own black race) when they disagree. This is excellent.


Special kudos to “The Field Negro’s” handler, our own devil BillyBubba. BillyBubba, you may recall, was a former Klu Klux Klan member who in the afterlife is no longer white (like all of us, a burnt-umber-charcoal colored…9753 degree heat of Hell will do that). BillyBubba’s gentle cajoling of “The Field Negro” is a model of corruption. I suspect ”The Field Negro” would be very discouraged to understand it is a former white racist who is encouraging his diatribes. It is funny, is it not?


Yours in black and white
Bweaselgub


P.S. - I did attempt to post an encouraging comment on “The Field Negro’s” site…but perhaps it was not racist enough."


Hey, at least he/she spelled my avatar right :) Now I have to go back and look where Bweaselgub commented---he/she obviously didn't stand out. Maybe they felt slighted. Black folks can be so cold at times.


What's troubling is that they think the term field Negro is "demeaning". I would give them a link to my field Negro 101 essay; but, honestly, I really don't care if they learn anything or not. Some people actually prefer to remain in a state of ignorance. It helps to make them feel better about themselves...Jason is that you? If it is, couldn't you have come up with a better handle than Bweaslegub?


Post a Comment

0 Comments