Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Zingers and punches.

I am looking forward to the debates on Wednesday. Mitt is practicing zingers to throw at Obama, but honestly, he needs to tell us what he will do to improve our condition, and what his plans are for making the country better.--- Like, for instance, how he plans to pay for the trillions of tax breaks he plans to give away and all the money he will pour into the military.--- He can save the zingers for Leno's sofa.

As for Obama, I had a law professor like him back in the day, and I absolutely hated to go to my man's class. Booorrring! O is that dude who you never want to ask for directions on a street corner. "Sir, how do I get to Main Street?" "Well.....first, you have to understand, you are driving in a motor vehicle, and motorized vehicles run on gas, and so...." let me stop before you Obamaholics get all over me. But you get the point: O has got to cut to the chase scenes much quicker than he has a tendency to do.

Tune in folks, it should be fun.

Finally, I see that a member of Philly's finest got himself into some hot water . You all know damn good and well that if the officer involved with this incident was "Mr. Charlie" you would be more upset than you are. But sometimes we just have to call a spade a spade. (No pun intended.) This officer was one of my cousins, and his actions were wrong. (He was a part of our elite highway patrol unit.Watch, I will get a ticket tomorrow.) You can't just go knocking down women in the street who aren't a threat to you and who aren't resisting arrest.

Just remember Mr. Po Po, there is always a camera watching you. The person holding it might have been Spanish, but those "thousand words" do not need to be translated.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments