Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"A live boy or a dead girl."


Being caught in bed with one of the above is the only thing that former Louisiana Governor, Edwin Edwards, said could ruin his political career.


Now I caught the democratic debate last night, and for the first time this election season I actually got to see some passion. No one was backing down, and there was no love in the house. Just like I like it, and apparently I was not alone. Hell the stakes are high, and Obama finally cut his Mr. nice guy routine and fired off some rounds of his own.

Now Hillary was rough on my boy, and I gotta tell you, it's going to cost her some black votes come general election time.-- I sure hope she has enough votes to offset the Negroes that will be staying home--. But I gotta thank her for introducing Barack to the real world of down and dirty politics in A-merry-ca. If, and only if, he becomes the democratic nominee for president, he will see just how dirty A-merry-can politics can get. I know on the surface it seems civilized, but nothing could be farther from the truth. When the stakes are this high, these folks will do anything to win. Thanks for making Barack realize that all his talk of being above the partisan politics of the past is bullshit. It sounds nice for sound bites and the evening news, but at the end of the day, your fellow A-merry-cans will be influenced by the negative shit they see and hear about you (Just ask Harold Ford). So I sure hope there is no sex with a "live boy or a dead girl" in your past Barack, because if there is, it's coming out.


It's looking more and more like it will be either McCain or Romney come November. McCain is a war hero and Romney can print money. Trust me on this one, the rethuglicans will be fighting for every last vote. And no mud will be too dirty to sling to get it. So Obama I hope your people are doing their research and background checks on McCain and Romney, because they are sure as hell doing it on you. Now you will notice I didn't tell Hillary to do the same, because I don't have to. Hillary can get down and dirty with the best of them, and believe me, she will. It's you I worry about Obama, with your idealistic and quixotic views of A-merry-ca. It's nice to be a visionary, and dream of lofty and great things, but you gotta get elected first.


Now Mr. Edwards you might want to consider what your fellow Southerner, Fred Thompson, did today, and take a hike. I think it's over for you. I know you are hoping that you will be the last white man standing on the democratic side, but it doesn't look like it's going to happen for you this time around. But I know how you must be feeling. Hell as a white man you have to be thinking that at some point these people in A-merry-ca will realize what their choices are, and go with the white male over the rest of the field. But it looks like these democrats really want to do some historic shit, so maybe next time. There might even be a VP spot in all of this for you.


I am not a betting man, but if I were, I would say it's going to be Hillary vs. McCain come November. Now things could change between now and then; there might be some skeletons who want to come dancing out of their closets, or even a live boy who is willing to talk.

Post a Comment

0 Comments