I see Harold Ford has been taking political advise from Harry. Yes Harold you are light, and you happen to be articulate, but that sure as hell doesn't mean that you should go all carpetbagger on us and run for political office in....gasp, NEW YORK!? Harold, aren't you from Tennessee? What the hell are you doing running for a senate seat in Zoo Yawk? Oh field, stop it, the man has been working in New York since 2006 on Wall Street, why can't he run for office in the state in which he lives and works? OK, but I hope you Obamaholics know that he is doing it in spite of his O ness and all his people begging him not to. They have their candidate already, they don't need Harold upsetting the apple cart.

And, I have a true confession: I happen to think Harold Ford is a fraud. He has no ideological backbone, and he is one of these people in public office that you just know will carry on with the same old same old in Washington. There is no there there with Harold. And I am not the only one who feels this way. Harold and his centrist politics will not help black folks or poor people here in A-merry-ca. Harold in Washington will be just more of the same. We have sung and danced to this song before. Harold is just another beltway Negro who will be playing the same old tune.

"Ford, a centrist Democrat who had been known as conservative-leaning on many issues, sought to use the New York Post piece to defend what some have called recent flip flops designed to please a more liberal New York voters, including abortion rights and gay marriage."

Yes, but he is light skinned and articulate, doesn't that count for something?

On a serious note, let's not forget about our brothers and sisters in Haiti.

(Those of you who are so inclined, can you call God and ask him why he chose to drop a 7.0 magnitude earthquake on one of the poorest countries on earth?) They are going through it right now. I hope you will all forgo some of your daily luxuries and send them a little something.