Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Tiger Question For The Ladies.

*
I am going to blog about this Tiger mess again, and then I am going to leave it alone. (I hope)

To be honest, this post really isn't about Tiger, it's about one of those Men are from Mars deals that I am struggling with. The women who read this blog will have to help me out with this one.

So here goes my question:

If you are having an affair with a man you know to be married, why is it that you only get upset when you find out that he is creeping on you AND his wife? (Remember that old blues song? "Your husband is cheating on us"?) Seriously, what is all that about?

So now we find that all sorts of women are coming out of the woodwork on Tiger because each of them are starting to find out that there were others. Noooooo. So he is creeping on his wife and you don't think he will creep on you?

And I love this Rachel Uchitel character. First she was willing to take a lie detector test and swore up and down that there was nothing between her and Tiger. Then, as the other women started to surface, she promised to hold a news conference. (Hmmm, I wonder what she was going to say?) Of course that news conference was called off today by Philly home girl and news hound, Gloria Allred, because....well, chi ching chi ching chi ching. Let's see now; Gloria takes about 25%....not a bad pay day.

But I digress. Back to my original question: What is it about the "jump off'" that makes her only feel offended when she finds out that she might be "jump off" number two or, god forbid, number three?

Just curious. Maybe if Tiger had asked some of these kinds of questions he wouldn't be in this mess.



*Pic courtesy of Getty images.

Post a Comment

0 Comments