
What the hell is wrong with you people in New Jersey? First you throw your infants over bridges and now you leave them abandoned on top of freezing cars? You people are sick, sick I tell you.
But you are not alone. Here in Philly we caught the two scumbags who robbed that jewelry store and left their four year old child behind to make their escape. The beautiful irony in all of this is that it was the child who led the police to his sicko parents.
And speaking of sickos; it looks like the body of that missing teen out in Cali has been found (Hmmm, still no sign of Mitrice Richardson? ) and a registered sex offender has been arrested. He joins former NBA all star, Alvin Robertson, on the recently arrested sex offender's list. Robertson was arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting and participating in the sexual trafficking of a 14 year old girl. If true, he should go under the jail with the rest of the scumbags in our society. Being a former NBA baller doesn't get him a pass.
This is all so sad. People who have been charged to protect the least among us and the fairer sex, acting in ways (allegedly) that is contrary to what is expected of civilized human beings.
It's getting old.
Finally, shout out to Dr. Seuss! I have mad love for the good doc and his creations. And, apparently, the first lady loves him as well.
"First lady Michelle Obama celebrated Dr. Seuss' birthday Tuesday by reading "The Cat in the Hat" to a group of children wearing red-and-white-striped stovepipe hats like the book's main character's."
I can just hear Michelle reading now:
"That Sam-I-am That Sam-I-am!I do not like that Sam-I-am Do you like green eggs and ham I do not like them, Sam-I-am.I do not like green eggs and ham.Would you like them Here or there?I would not like them here or there.I would not like them anywhere.I do not like green eggs and ham.I do not like them, Sam-I-am"
Now that's classic!
I bet they don't have sex offenders in Seusville.

0 Comments