Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another political fall from grace.


I swear the hits just keep coming here in A-merry-ca. I mean honestly, you just can't make this stuff up.

So here we have the law and order governor of New York, Eliot Spitzer, charged with soliciting high end prostitutes, violating the Mann Act, and lord knows what else. This guy ran on a platform to clean up government; was the former State Attorney General, and he went after the boys on Wall Street like a pit bull. (Do you think they are lighting up those Cubans right about now?) Not to mention that back in 2004 he was part of an operation that led to the arrest of 18 people for; you guessed it, prostitution. So the guy should have known better. Look, I kill rethuglicans when they do dumb shit like this, so please believe that I am going to get on the dumbocrats when they fuck up as well. There is enough outrage to go around for everybody.

Watching that news conference with Spitzer and his wife up there today, you had to wonder what that poor woman was thinking. I must admit that it was hard to watch. I kept thinking to myself: what kind of woman stands by her man like that? Honest to god if that was yours truly up there I would have been in a wheel chair, and Mrs Field would have been in prison stripes. Stand by your man my ass. But you know what? I couldn't blame her one little bit.


Eliot (Or should I call you client #9 or George Fox [that was his alias] ) WTF? You were dropping $4,000 an hour for a prostitute? What the hell do these women look like, and just what is their p.....ahhhh never mind. So one of them was 5"5" 105 pounds. Just a little small for the field, but OK, I suppose she might be attractive if you are into that weight class. But $4,000 an hour Eliot? What ever happened to controlling spending in government? And this Emperor Club V.I.P. supposedly had different categories of women. You could have gotten one of these...ahem, call girls for as low as $1,000 an hour and if you were a big spender like my man Eliot, as high as $5,000 an hour. ~~But will she respect you in the morning?~~

So anyway, my man Eliot had already dropped $4,300 and had a running account with the Emperor folks. Seems Uncle Sam was looking at these people for other things such as money laundering (They made 1 million in four years), and they caught my man Eliot on various wire taps with his favorite call girl.

"I do not believe that politics in the long run is about individuals. It is about ideas, the public good, and doing what is best for the state of New York. But I have disappointed and failed to live up to the standard I expected of myself. I must now dedicate some time to regain the trust of my family."


Yeah, OK Eliot, but where have we heard that before?




Post a Comment

0 Comments