Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Another victory for the NRA.


Let me start this post by thanking a wonderful reader by the name of Tamara. Thanks Tamara for e-mailing me this story to remind me of what is going on here in A-merry-ca.


How many of you remember my man Joe Horn down in Texas? You remember Joe don't you? He is the good ole boy who saw a couple of South Americans stealing from one of his neighbor's, unoccupied home, and decided to give them a good taste of justice, Texas style. "Move and you're dead". Sorry Joe, I don't think they spoke English. Yep, good ole Joe, he sent those two amigos packing to that big fiesta in the sky.

And now it looks like there will be no charges filed against Joe. He was simply protecting his neighbor's property with...ah, deadly force. Apparently under Texas law that's allowed. Yes, it's called the "Castle Doctrine" ("Castle" get it?), and if one even believes that there is a reasonable chance that someone can get away with stealing from his neighbor's home, he can go Charles Bronson on that individual. Hey these two dead guys were no angels from what I could tell, and they actually had some stolen items on them when they were found shot to death in the back. I guess the wages of sin is death.

You NRA types must be ecstatic . I swear you guys have been on a roll lately. I guess this is a classic example of why we have to protect ourselves with firearms in our homes. Hell you never know when a bunch of strangers might show up and try to steal your shit. I bet the bad guys won't be going to Pasadena, Texas anytime soon, not with the likes of Joe Horn ready to take aim.


And you civil rights people were actually crying that it was racially motivated. Why? Because the men were Afro Latinos (translated, they were black) and Joe was white? Nooooo. Come on now, is everything about race with you civil rights people?


"I understand the concerns of some in the community regarding Mr. Horn's conduct... the use of deadly force is carefully limited in Texas law to certain circumstances ... In this case, however, the grand jury concluded that Mr. Horn's use of deadly force did not rise to a criminal offense."


Oh, don't worry about those "some in the community" Mr. District Attorney man, they are just complainers. They are the same folks who don't want law abiding citizens to have guns; like that field Negro fellow.


So congrats Joe, you can go on with the rest of your life now. You were already a hero to most folks in Texas, and damn near everywhere else in A-merry-ca, so go on and ride this hero thing out. We knew they couldn't send you to jail. Killing two illegals like dogs who had a bag full of your neighbors belongings, with your licensed fire arm? I don't think so. What would they tell the rest of the lawful gun owners if the grand jury did indict you? That it's not alright to kill a couple of illegals for breaking into your neighbor's home to steal shit? What kind of message would that send?


You are one lucky man Joe, I can't wait to see the movie.

Post a Comment

0 Comments