
*
There is 24 inches of snow outside my house. Hey, I love living on the east coast and enjoying the four seasons, but one more winter like this and I could be taking my black ass back to Jamaica, mon.
So tonight I am thinking about threats to our homeland. And not just the ones coming from Middle Eastern men with funny names, or the street pirates who like to terrorize urban A-merry-ca while seeking a quick buck. Nope, tonight I am focusing on those domestic terrorist. The ones who want to take down our republic from within. The ones who have their own ideas about what the republic should look like and who should be controlling it. I want to bring attention to them by focusing on one gentleman (and I use that term very loosely) in particular. His name is Charles Alan Dyer, and heaven help us all if he is the poster child for the Teabag movement.
Hey, I know that my black conservative friends say that I have more to fear from the "street pirates" than I do from the Glen
n Becks and teabaggers of the world, but I don't think so. The street pirates would have no shot against the forces of our government and proper law enforcement techniques, the domestic terrorist of right wing A-merry-ca, on the other hand, could become the new government. In fact, if folks like Dyer and some of the things that have been happening is any indication, they are infiltrating our military as I type this post. So yeah, I would say that they should cause all of us to be concerned.
n Becks and teabaggers of the world, but I don't think so. The street pirates would have no shot against the forces of our government and proper law enforcement techniques, the domestic terrorist of right wing A-merry-ca, on the other hand, could become the new government. In fact, if folks like Dyer and some of the things that have been happening is any indication, they are infiltrating our military as I type this post. So yeah, I would say that they should cause all of us to be concerned. " CINCINNATI) - Former Marine Sgt. Charles Alan Dyer, continually featured on patriotic videos supporting the Teabagger and Oathkeepers movements is currently jailed for sodomy with a 7-year old. Dyer, “bigger than life” enemy of “socialist” President Obama and major supporter of Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh and the GOP, the darling of YouTube videos featuring weapons demonstrations and endless violent threats is now trying to raise $50,000 dollars for his bond. It is reported that Dyer faces federal charges for possession of a 40mm grenade launcher and state charges for sexual abuse of a minor.
He will be transferred to the Stephens County Oklahoma jail pending arraignment as soon as federal authorities turn him over.
One of the most massive internet cleansings in history is going on as Oathkeeper, Militia and Teabagger websites are searching for the hundreds of entries “July4Patriot” had made. Dyer’s following among domestic “resistance” and “militia” movements may number in the tens of thousands.
Dyer in action during a July 4th "Tea Party" in Oklahoma
It has been confirmed from multiple sources that death threats have been made against any news agency that reports Dyer’s arrest."
Dyer in action during a July 4th "Tea Party" in Oklahoma
It has been confirmed from multiple sources that death threats have been made against any news agency that reports Dyer’s arrest."
Well, since I am not a "news agency" I think I am cool.- Although death threat from Mr. Dyer and his ilk would be nothing new.- So I can go ahead and tell you about Mr. Dyer's arrest.
My friends over at Jack & Jill have been all over this as well. (Although I think that they are more serious about this news thing than I am, so they better watch themselves.)
"He was taken into custody Tuesday by his former employer, the Stephen’s County Sheriff’s Dept, after being charged with committing forcible sodomy on a child in early January. A search of his home uncovered a weapons stockpile and a tip led authorities to search a storage unit rented by Dyer.
A specially trained canine alerted on the presence of explosives in the storage unit, but none were found. It is speculated, however, that Dyer had stored explosives there in the past. Special Agent Brett Williams of the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms (ATF) filed a weapons complaint against Dyer in the U.S. District Court of Western Oklahoma. Dyer was charged with first degree rape and two counts of forcible sodomy in Stephens County. Now in federal custody, Dyer is claiming the stolen grenade launcher was given to him by a friend in California.
Currently Dyer is only accused and stands convicted of no crime.
Dyer, sometimes identified as “Captain Dyer” is also said to have met with militia types in an attempt to buy fertilizer in quantities sufficient to become a major force in domestic agriculture. This same fertilizer was used by Timothy McVeigh to destroy the Oklahoma City Federal Building.
Dyer, sometimes identified as “Captain Dyer” is also said to have met with militia types in an attempt to buy fertilizer in quantities sufficient to become a major force in domestic agriculture. This same fertilizer was used by Timothy McVeigh to destroy the Oklahoma City Federal Building.
These are also only allegations."
Of course, yes, just "allegations......"
*Pic courtesy of Salem News.com

0 Comments