Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Bad people.

*
I love my cousins, I really do. But there are times when I have to wonder about some of you. I might not be one to talk, but some of you all need religion.

Why? Because some of you people have a serious problem with your value system.

(I had a defendant in a child support case once, who bitched about a $300 per month child support payment but he had a $500 per month car note. Go figure.)

Which leads me to the following story which recently took place in my fair city:

"Philadelphia police were hunting for a couple who grabbed over $100,000 worth of jewelry from a South Street store. They slashed a store clerk, then left behind a young child during their getaway. Authorities say the man and woman with a four-year-old child ..... were shopping for rings at "Platinum and Ice," on the 600 block of South Street, around 3pm Saturday.

But police say when the clerk turned his back, the couple grabbed a jewelry tray and ran out of the store.The store owner gave chase, but the suspect pulled a knife and slashed him across his face and neck. South Detectives captain Laurence Nodiff:"(They) robbed the store, then fled, dragging the child by the hand for 2½ blocks, then lacerated the store owner's facial-neck area, and then abandoned the child on the 700 block of Rodman Street.

"The boy is in the care of DHS. The store owner needed 12 stitches." (Story)

Who goes and robs a store and takes a four year old child? That crap is psycho beyond words. You grab the $100,000.00 worth of bling and leave your child behind?

Oh Lawd, I can't take it. And we wonder why some of our children grow up the way that they do. (White folks, don't laugh, you have issues with this kind of shit as well. )

I don't know about the rest of you, but I am guessing that a child should be number one in the pecking order of things that we value. People selling their kids and taking them on robbing sprees and leaving them behind, is about as low as it gets on the depravity scale for me.

I am starting to think that the folks who want mandatory parenting classes for certain people who have kids might be on to something. I bet the kids would welcome it.

And finally, a quick note: Most of you know that I am not one to surround myself with obsequious people. In fact, I love it when you come at me with your criticisms and opposing views. But to all of you grammarians out there please stop it already. Enough with the e-mails about what word belongs where. I really don't give a f&*k. I know that my solecisms are numerous, but this is a BLOG! I am not a teacher, a journalist, or a librarian. If you want to read grammatically correct shit, pick up your local paper or find one of those snobbish web sites in your browser where the rest of you grammar snobs meet, because* you won't find any of that here. Thank you.
*Pic taken from Bizzarocomic.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments