Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Big trouble in China.



What is up with the Chinese lately? They have been sending us fucked up toys, tires, toothpaste, and even pet food for crying out loud. It used to be that the Chinese would send us fairly dependable shit. And I, for one, would have no problem buying those $7 T-shirts that were made in China. Now, I don't know. I bet not even their T-shirts are safe anymore.


But we have no one to blame but ourselves for this shit. If we weren't so cheap, we could probably get all of our shit made right here in the good ole U.S.A.. But no, we would rather run down to Wal-Mart and save $2 on that blender. Forget the fact that the people making them are making $2 a day. And don't even get me started on all the customer service out sourcing. "Yes, this is field Negro. I would like to pay my Visa bill. No, not flee Nero, field Negro. Yes, I want to pay. No, not pray, pay. I am calling from Philadelphia. Oh, you did? Did you have a nice time? Oh, you liked the liberty bell. Hey, I just want to pay my bill, can I do that please. So what's the weather like over there in New Delhi?" Hey, you get what you pay for I guess.



So now we depend on China and their lack of standards to send us shit we actually put in our mouths and around our children. Oh, by the way, if you have stock in Mattel you might want to consider selling now. Because in about five years, when the first child that had one of those toys covered in lead paint gets cancer, it's on. I mean fake Gucci and Mont Blancs is one thing, but shit Americans give their pets to eat, and their children to play with, is quite another.


Everyone knows that China's best export is their little girls. (Have you ever been to a yuppie gathering, it's like being at a day care center in the middle Beijing for crying out loud. But I digress) So unless you have one of them, (the little girls, not the nursing home) I wouldn't trust anything else from China. The best shit they have they keep to themselves. Did you know that the great wall of China is visible from space? And did you see all the stadiums they are building for the Olympic games? Oh, and I do love me some General Tso Chicken. So I guess some things are cool about China. Some things.




But some things are very uncool too. Like their support of that fucked up and corrupt government in the Sudan, and their criminal leader, Omar al-Bashir. A government that is committing genocide and all forms of atrocities against their own people. Yep, this is the gods way of punishing the Chinese. Until they get that shit right in the Sudan, we should punish them too, and threaten to boycott their damn Olympics.



I just hope they don't take it out on us by sending us some more tainted shit.



Post a Comment

0 Comments