Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Book him Patrick.

*

I have to write something about this story, I just can't resist. It seems that "Serbian Obama" done went and got himself into some mess. He is called the "Serbian Obama" because according to one publication, like a certain chosen one, he is "young, handsome, and articulate". Well we can now add stupid to that list.


Let me get this straight: Governor Rod Blagojevich tried to sell Barack Husein Obama's senate seat to the highest bidder? And, to top it off, they caught this genius on tape like some old mob boss threatening people and trying to cut back room deals to the highest bidder. My god man have you no shame? Where do you think you live, Philly? I thought only our pols had corruption issues and liked to play phone tag with the feds? Seems I was wrong. Apparently they have a history down there in the land of Lincoln and in the "Windy City"as well. (Damn it, they won't let Philly be first in anything) Poor Rod, he just wanted to line his pockets and get rich like all the other greedy politicians. He heard about that $90,000.00 in "Dollar Bill's" refrigerator and he got jealous.




"I want to make money,"

Blago, you make $300,000.00 per year. Come on man, that ain't too bad. Why do you need more?


"If ... they're not going to offer anything of any value, then I might just take it" —


Naw, you wouldn't want that job Blago, not enough money for you. Although, I am sure you would go wild with all those lobbyist in Washington. Still, I have to wonder how a guy who knew the feds were on his butt like size seven jeans on J-Lo, would be on the damn phone of all places cutting deals. Hey Blago, there is a little thing called a wire tap, you might want to read up on it in the future...ahh never mind, you don't have a future.

And I love how his O ness distanced himself from this guy. I thought it was mighty strange that the governor of his home state didn't even get any speeches during the O man's campaign. O man your political instincts are starting to scare me. You are as smart as this guy was dumb. It's hard to believe that you both came up through the same machine.


U.S. Attorney, Patrick Fitzgerald called Blago's behavior "appalling", he characterized Blago as a man who led a "corruption crime spree". Oh ohh. Those are tough words from the man who convicted Scooter. Mr. Blagojevich, if I were you, I would start planning a future without the creature comforts of home.


Oh well, here is hoping that Blago (Serbian Obama) enjoys his little time away. Hey, look at the bright side Governor, at the end of his term, maybe, just maybe, your home boy will give you a pardon.














*Thanks for the pic ArtMaggot.



Post a Comment

0 Comments