Lou Dobbs finally got tired of the liberal weenies over at CNN and decided to take his mike and roll. (Have you seen Lou lately? I am guessing that he literally rolled out of the CNN offices.)
Yep, it seems that he is going to be working with the folks over at Telemundo.....OK, sorry my Hispanic friends, that was a lame attempt at a joke, but the guy really is leaving CNN.
Now, apparently, Lou is weighing his options. fox news I wonder where he will end up? fox news It must be really hard for him fox news with all these options out here. fox news But I am sure somebody will pay him fox news to go on the air and make a fool of himself fox news and a mockery of the truth.
I guess now that we are in the age of niche news, (I think they call it "advocacy journalism" these days) if you are a cable news personality you go where your ideological soul mates are. fox news I just hope that wherever Lou goes he will try to take the truth with him this time. Because he sure didn't like it very much when he was at CNN. Whoever takes Lou fox news will have to be able to work with an on air personality who doesn't mind stretching the truth a little bit fox news.
"CNN President Jon Klein in a statement hailed Dobbs' "appetite for big ideas, the megawatt smile and larger than life presence he brought to our newsroom."
"With characteristic forthrightness, Lou has now decided to carry the banner of advocacy journalism elsewhere," Klein said. "We respect his decision."'
"With characteristic forthrightness, Lou has now decided to carry the banner of advocacy journalism elsewhere," Klein said. "We respect his decision."'
Wait, did he say that he has an "appetite for big ideas"? That was a Freudian Slip, right?
No, but seriously, it should be interesting to see where Dobbs ends up fox news. I am sure that his ego -not to mention his twisted view of the world that he wants to share- won't allow him to be off the television for very long.
Lou, we can't wait to have you back.

0 Comments