
It's Friday in A-merry-ca and there are some things that I would love to know before the next work week begins: Where is that Ja-fake-can, Ms. Cleo, when you need her?
Who killed this little girl? I saw the momma on television crying her heart out, and....well, alright, I will leave this one alone for now.
What the hell were these two pilots doing in the cockpit of a stinking A-320 jet that caused them to lose radio contact for over an hour? Note to self: If possible, try to avoid booking flights on Northwest Airlines.
Where is Mitrice Richardson? She was in Malibu for crying out loud! Not South Central.
What will his O ness do in Afghanistan? Come on O man, make the damn call.
Is Oprah going to come clean and tell us that this is a joke?
Will Mrs. Phillips take Steve back? Nope, not after she sees his Mistress. :)
Will Mayumi leave her bad acting husband? And if she does, will she take the kids?
Should I get a flu shot? Hey, I remember Tuskegee just like the rest of you Negroes. So I would love to know sooner rather than later just how damn dangerous this H1N1 thing is.
Will some urban terrorist in one of our urban battle zones try to outdo his fellow terrorist in the Bronx and kill a 93 year old woman?
I'm out.

0 Comments