Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Congresswoman, I sure hope that you have a bullet- proof vest under that nice suit.


I saw the following story yesterday and I figured that it was a perfect time to write about it as a follow up to my post about that gun toting soccer mom.

Ever wonder why we have a society where we are "slaves" to the gun? I will tell you why: It's because we have people in a political party in this country who would be far better suited to try and govern with their form of political ideology from a Third World country. Hey, I grew up in one. I know what it's like for a political party to try and take power by violent means and with the help of the gun. Sure, here in A-merry-ca we like to tell ourselves that we are more "civilized" than that, because there is not the rampant poverty you would find in a Third World country. Here, we don't need political power in order to eat and have a roof over our heads. Here, we simply need the gun because our Constitution says that we have the right to have it. And, god forbid, our government should ever get out of line, we would need those very guns to protect us from the tyrants we put in power. Here in A-merry-ca, the gun is a powerful political symbol. We don't use it to kill our political opponents yet, but give it time. The gun lobby and their whores are more powerful than damn near every other lobby group in Washington. And they have a bottomless pit of money to keep sending more whores to Washington.

One such whore wannabe is a man by the name of Robert Lowry. This scumbag actually went to a republican event and as a part of the festivities there took target practice at a target with his opponents initials (DWS) on it. A woman, who by the way, happens to be battling breast cancer. Real classy folks those repubs.

"A South Florida Republican said it was a mistake to shoot at a target with the initials of the Democratic congresswoman he is trying to unseat.
Candidate Robert Lowry made a brief statement to a local newspaper but refused to speak further Friday about the incident, which happened Tuesday during a weekly GOP meeting held at a gun range.

Organizer Ed Napolitano defended the gathering, as well as the use of targets that appeared to be gunmen with traditional Arab head scarves."

"GOP meeting" at a "gun range"? WTF? I guess when you have nothing to offer in terms of policy you just go and brush up on your shooting skills. After all, you never know when you might have to take an election by force. I also like the little racist xenophobic touch in there. It's always nice to put "traditional Arab head scarves" on your targets. I am sure that plays well in GOP circles.

"That's our right," said Napolitano, president of the Southeast Broward Republican Club. "If we want to shoot at targets that look like that, we're going to go ahead and do that."

I am sure you are. Today rifle range targets, tomorrow real live opponents. Just like we do sometimes down in Jamaica .



Post a Comment

0 Comments